Drives
XKR
Nice bit of head clearage/therapy when the weather was good

108023494_10157866754453509_8178217972758718136_o.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Fantastic looking chalk 718 GT4 in Porsche Belfast atm.

Approved used - 40miles on it! £5k premium on the new price....

Did you not have a deposit down on one of these? Or was that a 992?

Chalk is an awesome colour.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
that is so cool! How did you make the metal crest 👍

a guy that’s really into cars runs a firm that make stuff like that, badges and crests etc, he did it as a one off for me, I said he should sell them but he is having none of it! He said it’s not worth the hassle as Porsche could ruin him for copyright infringement etc.

he will only press them for me and he actually told me don’t be expecting 10 as he doesn’t want me selling them either! Lol

so I can get various colours, antique silver, satin black but just one off sets of 5 (extra one incase I loose or one is nicked or something) for myself now the die is made but that’s all, prob get a antique silver and black set as mentioned as they are easily swapped out.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Does it have air suspension?

No Pete it doesn’t have air. Not a lot of people spec air on a GTS as they come with the GTS specific lowered set up. Air tends to be more on a shall we say less sportily specced Turbo and is actually needed on a Turbo or it rides too high.

Mine has PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management) so three different settings ranging from Comfort to Sports Plus.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
a guy that’s really into cars runs a firm that make stuff like that, badges and crests etc, he did it as a one off for me, I said he should sell them but he is having none of it! He said it’s not worth the hassle as Porsche could ruin him for copyright infringement etc.

I know people who have done stickers and stuff with logos on for small groups and got into trouble because someone stuck them on ebay, etc.

Anyone with any trademark will go after anyone who is not licensed to use it!

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
@Cossers those crests look absolutely superb. A Rob Dickinson would say “everything is important”. Much better than my coloured copy ones that faded in the sun 😂

Cheers bud, really appreciate that :grinning:

I’m a devil for the detail in stuff, fussy isn’t the word where I’m concerned! I just like doing things to make it my own! Like singer Northern Ireland style! Lol

JT079

RMS Regular
Cheers bud, really appreciate that :grinning:

I’m a devil for the detail in stuff, fussy isn’t the word where I’m concerned! I just like doing things to make it my own! Like singer Northern Ireland style! Lol

where is your thread for the build?
Ps do you guys know if possible to get a cat 1 alarm and immobiliser fitted for these old cars? My current one is old and not reliable anymore...

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
where is your thread for the build?
Ps do you guys know if possible to get a cat 1 alarm and immobiliser fitted for these old cars? My current one is old and not reliable anymore...

Havnt got one! My issues is I can’t stand anyone seeing my car until it’s exactly how I want it so It sort of screws me up as far as a thread goes!

It’s like....I got a car......it’s finished! Lol

Saying that I’m really looking foward to yours as I love the old school stuff!! That’s a lovely car you have got :grinning:

Re alarm, I havnt a clue, think there is a guy in Carn industrial estate portadown does audio installs, he might do alarms too! Not sure really but I’m sure someone here will recommend someone good!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

Are 19’s too big @gav525?

I think so mate, which is unfortunate as they look amazing! Somebody can correct me, but think that's a wide body they're on also, so offsets would be wrong for mine.

Going to get some spares for the wheels I have and see how it looks

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Love the back dates

53354074-69DF-4473-8E8C-3502E8EDA1CD.jpeg