The 'all Things Porsche' Thread...

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
I would love that front splitter for my car but I like the fact my car can get over ramps etc with no issue with the gt3 one.

Have you seen the intake plenum she is designing like the new gt4 RS. If that gets the go ahead I’ll definitely be ordering one of those and the front intake ducts too
The one that replaces the rear quarter glass? Amazing.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Even “standard“ 911s are very strong money at the moment, very difficult to justify spending the kind of money they are listing 7 or 8 year old 911s for.

Great if you are selling one of course.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I just need a moment after this.

62175CAE-FD41-4974-9D3B-0B5E08E37FE7.jpeg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
The gt3 tourings look absolutely epic, that’s until the dining table on the back goes up. The flappy spoilers is one thing I hate about modern 911’s

View attachment 358462
I also this popped up on Facebook yesterday. Homemade splitter

View attachment 358463

The back of the 992 when the spoiler is deployed is honking in my eyes, like some sort of baseball cap peak.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Adding another 2 years onto my OPC warranty. Currently have Porsche Assistance, any feedback on whether it's worth continuing with? Much better than the likes of Granite etc.?

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Followed a red newer shape 911 turbo around lisburn last night, it was beautiful.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
I honestly couldn't tell you. I'm trying to find the model online but none the same are coming up. It had a huge spoiler and exhaust tips like; oO Oo

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
If you want a usable car, or a race car, from a classic Porsche shell, then Tuthill should be right near the top of the list.

Money no object, lol :innocent:

He's more about driving than fancy interiors and body work I think.