The Saabulous Thread.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Struggled with 3 kids in the back for too long. Worked well when I first got it in Jan 17, but kids grow lol. Im sure after all the cash you have spent on the 9000 you will be buried in it :laughing:
It’s not actually working out to be too much, head work £130, turbo £120, gasket kit and silicon pipes £100. Does all add up but doing a wee bit a month and it’s not horrendous compared to the bits bought for the bmw,and it’s all learning curve, doing stuff on the car I’ve not done before.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
It’s not actually working out to be too much, head work £130, turbo £120, gasket kit and silicon pipes £100. Does all add up but doing a wee bit a month and it’s not horrendous compared to the bits bought for the bmw,and it’s all learning curve, doing stuff on the car I’ve not done before.

Excellent, thats not to bad at all.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Saturday marked the death of mum & dad's saab. Beautiful car. I pretty much forced him to buy it in 2014, it was 3 yrs old with 33k and was litteraly immaculate. Excellent car, covered 75k with us and gave very little bother
It was certainly a refreshing change from citroens!
Just thought I'd give it a wee send off.. Sadly insurance was too high for my L plates back then lol
2011 9-3 TTiD Turbo Ed
Carbon Grey
Cream leather
Cant for the life of me find a pic
.. what a rubbish post ..

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Saturday marked the death of mum & dad's saab. Beautiful car. I pretty much forced him to buy it in 2014, it was 3 yrs old with 33k and was litteraly immaculate. Excellent car, covered 75k with us and gave very little bother
It was certainly a refreshing change from citroens!
Just thought I'd give it a wee send off.. Sadly insurance was too high for my L plates back then lol
2011 9-3 TTiD Turbo Ed
Carbon Grey
Cream leather
Cant for the life of me find a pic
.. what a rubbish post ..
Estate?

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
63A7D687-63F5-4AC8-82E3-CB2E2AA3745C.png

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Awe man. That’s what I grew up with as a kid. My Dad had a navy 4 door and then in 1984 bought a new 99 GL 2 door in that red colour. UIJ 1418. Fitted two big rally spotlights on the bumper. Brilliant memories of it.

Wonder could I buy this and hide it for a while!!