The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Nice white Lambo Huracan sitting at J&F's yesterday. Must try to get a photo if it's still there today

velocefica

RMS Regular
Drives
like stink
Anyone seen the Range Rover Sport SVR around Malone which has that look like Christmas light criss-crossed across the bonnet and grill. Had to do a double take but it exists. I'll go through my dash cam to it but just wondered if anyone knew who owned it and could they give them a well deserved clip around the ear.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Spotted in Portaferry today when I was out for a dander...
IMG_20210205_120455.jpg
IMG_20210205_120432.jpg

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
they should make a four-seater invicar for all the chancers on DLA.
Mate suggested that a while back, would be great for the chancers, but penalising those who genuinely need the help.
I think all those had to be given back and were then destroyed in the mid 80s so very few survived.
I remember a few around when I was a kid, think they had handlebars instead of a steering wheel so they could be driven on a motorbike license, meaning could drive with an L plate (I could be mixing that up with microcars though). Possibly one in the transport museum.................or ,maybe it's the old museum that was in Witham St I'm thinking of?

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Red urus in Dungannon yesterday.

Really really nice in that colour, not sure if its the same owners as the black one that sounded like an F1 car when it started up

velocefica

RMS Regular
Drives
like stink
Anyone seen the Range Rover Sport SVR around Malone which has that look like Christmas light criss-crossed across the bonnet and grill. Had to do a double take but it exists. I'll go through my dash cam to it but just wondered if anyone knew who owned it and could they give them a well deserved clip around the ear.
It exists,

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
I believe that Huracan is owned by one of the Elysium gym business partners. Beautiful machine, I'm sure it sounds unbelievable.