The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Dave..

RMS Regular
A guy called Hector Lestor had one in the Portadown/Craigavon area, remember seeing it at an open day at Lisnasure Interiors years ago when I used to work for them!

Small world Tom, so did I in the 1980`s. That`s the one

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
IMG-20170217-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20170217-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20170217-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20170217-WA0023.jpg

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
That's fine. I wouldn't take it ahead of someone ;)
If I had a nice car I'd do the same to be fair. Sat it my car A few times and folk clipping wing mirrors and folk opening doors into my car whilst I'm sat in it. Folk really are inconsiderate p***ks.

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
What's the etiquette for Phil's Ferraris can you just turn up and take a look or what? I would feel bad doing that as I don't know the guy but would love to take my 5 year old son never mind myself as he also loves red Ferraris

J55NI

RMS Regular
What's the etiquette for Phil's Ferraris can you just turn up and take a look or what? I would feel bad doing that as I don't know the guy but would love to take my 5 year old son never mind myself as he also loves red Ferraris
You could call up to hurst's and see his 599XX while its still there . Cant see him letting strangers call to the house to poke round his garage for obvious reasons:grinning:

Reactions: DC.

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent

I've known and worked with Phil (photographing his road and race cars) for years and it's still hard for me to see his collection, I doubt any stranger will ever get to see his full collection! But what a collection it is....

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
No didn't think so was just wondering. Would be awesome if he had an event somewhere secure e.g. Eikon on supercar Sunday as static display even as a one off for people to see them, even if it had to be cordoned off around them at a distance.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Yes plus lots of other fine pieces of machinery.

Mostly Italian.