Top Gear Returns Tonight - 30th October 2022

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The three stooges are back for "one last episode" on Amazon. Just finished filming apparently, don't know when it will be on screen.

Didn't they have a few "final episode" already? šŸ˜‡

To be honest their later efforts have been a bit hit and miss. I'll still watch it, lol. But probably looking forward more to Clarkson's Farm, and whatever James comes up with next.

Cro

RMS Regular
Just stumbled across Top Gear Australia on YouTube, someone posted the first few episodes and has Moog from mighty car mods as one of the hosts.
Decent enough watch in the first ep, very familiar territory with the old guard. Will keep a few lads going during work

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Just stumbled across Top Gear Australia on YouTube, someone posted the first few episodes and has Moog from mighty car mods as one of the hosts.
Decent enough watch in the first ep, very familiar territory with the old guard. Will keep a few lads going during work

Tried the same yesterday, lasted 5/10 mins. I love MCM and at times in it Moog gets on my nerves, but he was definitely carrying those other two presenters. It actually suits him. There always seems to be forced banter in Top Gear to replicate the OG trio. The whole "let's make fun of one of us for being short" is cringe. Just saying "awh mate, do ya need a step ladda" when he's sitting in a sports car ? Near sure I heard him say it a few times.
If they just found entertaining people who like cars, and just video them driving/reviewing them naturally they'd probably get better TV, rather than the forced, acted out scenarios.

I might give it another try in the hope they actually gel but I feel it'll just be the same thing as always.