Top gear

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
That was superb.

I dislike Paddy in most of Top Gear, but he was really, really good in the Eddie Kidd part. Like impressively good.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Enjoyed it, and most of the Eddie tributeā€¦ā€¦ but the ending made me feel really uncomfortable watching. It was like ā€œhereā€™s all the stuff you used to do, but now canā€™tā€ā€¦.. old enough to remember the Kidd/Knieval rivalryā€¦.. but think they should have stopped short of the visit with him and the last 5-10 minutesā€¦.. just my opinion for what itā€™s worthā€¦.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Enjoyed it, and most of the Eddie tributeā€¦ā€¦ but the ending made me feel really uncomfortable watching. It was like ā€œhereā€™s all the stuff you used to do, but now canā€™tā€ā€¦.. old enough to remember the Kidd/Knieval rivalryā€¦.. but think they should have stopped short of the visit with him and the last 5-10 minutesā€¦.. just my opinion for what itā€™s worthā€¦.
In a weird way Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who thought that. As much as it was a lovely moving tribute to Eddie, I canā€™t help but think it was somewhat rubbing salt into his wounds.

Hopefully he didnā€™t see it that way.

David19

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk7. 5 GTIPP
Anyone ever remember the display he did over here at the hockey club grounds at Sprucefield?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
In a weird way Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who thought that. As much as it was a lovely moving tribute to Eddie, I canā€™t help but think it was somewhat rubbing salt into his wounds.

Hopefully he didnā€™t see it that way.

It crossed my mind at the beginning, but then you seen all the performers coming over and saluting him, clapping him and hugging him showing him what an idol he was to them all.

I think by his smiles and the way he raised his hand up he enjoyed it. Hope so anyways.

Mad having the bike that caused his injury in the front hall as well, but that's maybe just his way of dealing with it. Sad story either way.