Trevor the Sagaris

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Surprised you are allowed to sit in it without one of those white cleanroom overalls 😇 Looking great there, good day for a drive too 😎

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Surprised you are allowed to sit in it without one of those white cleanroom overalls 😇 Looking great there, good day for a drive too 😎

Lol funnily I did think about putting something down on the seats when I got into it first but quickly decided what’s the point, its a car to be used and enjoyed.

Weather wise It was absolutely perfect for 90% of the trip, aroud Newry was distinctly average but we made it safe and sound, had new tyres put on when it was across in England which made a hell of a difference.

I genuinely couldn’t be happier, while I’m really impressed with the interior (it’s fantastic) it’s the engine that steals the show for me, it sounds and goes exactly the way I wanted it to. It’s hard to describe it’s just angry..

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Sounds perfect. Pleased you are happy with it. Hope you get to enjoy it next year as I doubt there will be that many good days left this year.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Sounds perfect. Pleased you are happy with it. Hope you get to enjoy it next year as I doubt there will be that many good days left this year.
Cher’s Ian, you are probably right, I’m putting the others away next week and keeping the Sag out for a while yet, just in case we some good days (we can always hope).

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I'm back on rotation next Friday, currently have both the bike and the EF still on the road, living in hope of at least one more dry day. All we can do is hope in this country. Next dry day they are coming out no matter what.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Bit of rain does them no harm at all. It's when they're abandoned in storage under covers that things go wrong. That and road salt.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Gave her a bit of a clean today..Really happy with the work done to the interior. Really neat and tidy.
IMG_0298.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0300.jpeg
IMG_0301.jpeg
IMG_0302.jpeg
IMG_0305.jpeg
IMG_0306.jpeg
IMG_0309.jpeg

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
I can't wait to convert the T350 to a Sagaris but just about to kick off the house build in the summer, so will be at least 2 years away.. @Phil_D - love watching your progress!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
I can't wait to convert the T350 to a Sagaris but just about to kick off the house build in the summer, so will be at least 2 years away.. @Phil_D - love watching your progress!

Only one more big thing to do.. but it’s probably a couple of yrs away, going to get the body off and do the chassis. It’s in good condition, but would love it to be like the Cerb chassis which is just perfect..

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That grey is 😘 Normally the most boring colour on the planet but that is just lush 😎

What colour code is that?

KillerJim

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 / TVR
You’re not stealing the body !!! And you can be sure I’m not taking the body off myself 🤣
Awhh :laughing:

There's a few original bodies floating around, plus PlasticMan does a top notch conversion.. I'll be making some tweaks to it tbh, I really want to do the original prototype Sagaris bonnet where the central section is "cut" along the vents (along with cut vents, helmet bump, and some other minor tweaks)

1708159126185.png