What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Driving through place de la concorde at 6. /thread!!

Guy on a scooter in front actually ran over a sleeping tramp

O.C.D

RMS Regular
OP
O.C.D
what ***** are you talkin. so you cant get onto the boucher from broadway roundabout if your coming from m2 direction?
show me where i said there was at exit FROM boucher road mr know it all
Brilliant !!! You said "EXIT FOR BOUCHER" in your post if you want to go back and have a look, people EXIT from places not into them so you would have to be on Boucher to want the exit for it.
Of course you can get onto Boucher from the M2 direction at Broadway its called ...Glenmakin st as i have said.

Last edited:

johnboy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk 6 Golf Gti
people that join a dual carriage way and go straight into lane 2 and spend virtually the entire length of it passing 2 cars as they're only going about 2mph faster
and drivers sitting at 30mph from balloo to comber this morning - and not a tractor in sight!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
lol usually me turning muhahaha. depending on who is behind me, i'll either indicate really early if they did me a favour, or wait until they are behind me in my lane and a car is parallel to them in the other lane.. :evils:

Oddly the two times when I have spotted you about, you have been at this junction turning right to go up the newtownards road.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
1 degree C this morning coming along the M3/5 to Belfast, I'm in outside lane passing traffic. A shiiity old orange transit sits right up my hole for the duration. Why??? I moved into inside lane when the appropriate time came. Asshole. What if I had to e-stop??

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Not really annoyed me but left me bemused.

Heading down the M2 in Lane 1, coming to the onslip at shore road. Up ahead a gold coloured clio joins, that 2002 shape one. It wants to get into lane 2 as I can see it's wing indicator going. Meanwhile at the back of the car, the highlevel brake light and side brake lights are blinking on and off in time with the indicator. Not the first time I've seen a renault with messed up electrics but still bloody dangerous to have a car in that state on the roads.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
The stupid bint who sat in the outside lane the entire way from junction 1 up to the seven towers roundabout, then about 100 yrds from the junction decided she urgently needed into the inside lane, forcing a lorry to slam on the anchors; she was so close to the front of him when pulling in I'm surprised he even saw her. She did indicate for 2 flashes before forcing her way in so suppose it's not all bad 8o|

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Brilliant !!! You said "EXIT FOR BOUCHER" in your post if you want to go back and have a look, people EXIT from places not into them so you would have to be on Boucher to want the exit for it.
Of course you can get onto Boucher from the M2 direction at Broadway its called ...Glenmakin st as i have said.

to be fair, the exit for boucher is called that because you are exiting the westlink to go to boucher. Id fully expect everyone to understand what that phrase meant. im with @vtec1 on this one.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
OP
O.C.D
to be fair, the exit for boucher is called that because you are exiting the westlink to go to boucher. Id fully expect everyone to understand what that phrase meant. im with @vtec1 on this one.
"Everyone" Ok dude your entitled to your opinion.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Not today but yesterday evening. Someone driving over Craigantlet in the dark when its foggy with only side lights on. How do some people think thats ok, or not realise what they are doing.

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
no point wasting your time with him. he has a poor attitude and your not allowed to disagree with him in any way even if its a street name

O.C.D

RMS Regular
OP
O.C.D
1 degree C this morning coming along the M3/5 to Belfast, I'm in outside lane passing traffic. A shiiity old orange transit sits right up my hole for the duration. Why??? I moved into inside lane when the appropriate time came. Asshole. What if I had to e-stop??

This is another thing that gets right up my bangle ....Not vans but some van drivers, they don't seem to have a clue that large vans i.e merc sprinter /large ford tranny style vans have a speed restriction on them, 60 mph max on m/ways and D/carriageways also in a lot of cases if they are pulling a trailer they must have a tachograph fitted and abide to the Drivers rules and hours regulation.

Interesting bit of reading here.
http://www.exceltrailers.co.uk/news.htm

O.C.D

RMS Regular
OP
O.C.D
no point wasting your time with him. he has a poor attitude and your not allowed to disagree with him in any way even if its a street name

Nah mate you can disagree with me anytime i get my facts wrong which does happen.......sometimes.

Regards Mark.

garyo

RMS Regular
There was one with just their fog lights on. Not sure how they did that.

Def fogs? A lot of numpties nowadays run with just DRLs on and doesn't cross their mind to put turn on their headlights when it gets dark...which is even worse as DRLs are front only so no rear lights at all!

On a Ford forum a few months back, wee girl came on sayin how she loved her new Fiesta and has had it a month, but the headlights were terrible. Of course, being a woman, all the lads jump to the rescue with their helpful suggestions in the hope they'll get a bit of forum action or even a new e-giwlfwiend, recommending bulbs etc. Turned out the stupid hure had the light switch set at the first click (sidelights) thinking this was the 'auto' setting and that the car would do the rest for her. As I said, she had the car a month at this stage, a ****** MONTH, driving about with just sidelights the whole time...majorlolz pmsfl rofl #sozguyz

I think the term is 'oxygen thief'.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
There was one with just their fog lights on. Not sure how they did that.

Maybe all their other bulbs were blown lol

Which given the lack of general maintenance you see with lighting ever day...is possible !

Some people seem to think fog lights are a replacement for blown bulbs elsewhere.