What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
It all looks so simple and paired back, no excess but getting to that stage must take a lot of thought & knowledge (not to mention the cost). A great setup.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Left big red up to get sills sorted as they werent great.
2019 Rick and I had discussed at sending her through MOT, seeing what they say, if she passes happy days, if not, weld.
She passed and we agreed that they would 100% need done for 2020 MOT which never happened 😂😂
Fast forward to 2021...both of the rear of the sills cut out and replaced and sealed.
Gona stick her through MOT in September here then see about getting her a replacement front wing then get her other wee scabs/paintwork sorted.

IMG_20210818_082546.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO

KevM

RMS Regular
That’s exactly what “smart” repairs are for, bluffing when the cars for sale 😂

looks good tho

I'm fairly new to it all, but to be honest, I don't see there being any future issues with anything iv done so far. I did a lacquer crack on the front bumper of my own car the day after!

It's just what you Professionals do, but without the roof 😂

PXL_20210813_174744813.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Pulled the front seats out of the M3 in preparation to fitting the Cobra Misano seats now the specific seat bases have arrived from Cobra after 25 weeks

no instructions so will have a bit of a footer tomorrow

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Must have scudded myself telling @Dan.86 how well behaved the Cayenne was at the weekend. Blew a hydraulic hose for the anti roll bars today. Not too expensive thankfully but a serious pain to do and timing couldn’t have been worse. Family holiday in the XJ6 it is then lol

Chris0

RMS Regular
Had a look at the wiring and ECU turns out I don’t know what I’m looking at. Any Honda experts out there? Had it at Type Two and it started playing up once the ECU was moved ever so slightly

KevM

RMS Regular
Finished fitting the new the drivers-side radiator. Built everything back up & refitted the bumper. Bled the coolant system & the cut the sh#t out of it up the road just to make sure 😁