What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Carbon Grey on the Mk7’s which is a bit darker than the Indium Grey on the Mk7.5’s. I prefer the Carbon.

slammed dub

RMS Regular
Drives
76 celica & 325i
A wee run through Benburb priory for a memorial vintage show.

IMG_20210821_140848.jpg

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
@Toeman Scratch removed from the rear bumper, couple of stone chips repaired then just a minor correction. Gyeon CanCoat to finish it off.
Looks stunning 😍
We could go round and round here but your joke was crap.
@weeloaney could have fixed that nail/screw/spear/badweld/ with one of his bad toes bud!!! What’s fixed in Enniskillen stays in Enniskillen! Or never leaves Enniskillen!!

#hashtagdefonotdrunk#linglongtyres#x5#juke##forgotitwas#3series#😘🤣

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Looks stunning 😍

@weeloaney could have fixed that nail/screw/spear/badweld/ with one of his bad toes bud!!! What’s fixed in Enniskillen stays in Enniskillen! Or never leaves Enniskillen!!

#hashtagdefonotdrunk#linglongtyres#x5#juke##forgotitwas#3series#😘🤣

Even in Fermanagh that would not fixed.

#screwedover#Cintaratyres#maybe

brendy7

RMS Regular
I was admiring the Astra the other day as it was out on the footpath, likely while you were getting the drive done
Cheers @Mel could do with a wash but haven't wanted to fire up the hose on the new drive yet lol seen ya drive past a couple of times round lunch time your car is always looking well

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Cheers @Mel could do with a wash but haven't wanted to fire up the hose on the new drive yet lol seen ya drive past a couple of times round lunch time your car is always looking well
Crawling along no doubt, that speed van seems to be fond of parking up on a Friday

56oval

RMS Regular
Getting the bug ready for a roadtrip to Santa Pod next week. Loads of wee niggly jobs that ive not bothered my arse with. Also fitted a usb charger, an absolute must these days just have to make up a hot start relay, a nut and bolt check and hopefully shes ready. @Neil@rockvale made me a magnetic plate for the front valance just to keep the plod happy, cheers neil 👍.
IMG_20210826_134732.jpg
IMG_20210826_134316.jpg
IMG-20210826-WA0005.jpg