What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Snapchat-816122795.jpg

ABS sensor done, washed, polished and de glued as wes covered in some Ghey camo wrap

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
To the previous about painting brake lines…comes back to bite you 😂 went to leave the house yesterday and brake fluid warning, puddle and a hole in the brake line (hose wasn’t too far behind)…only one I hadn’t got round to doing because it was a balls with the steel line round the engine bay, can guess where this goes lol
Yesterday and today, eventually done, full strip down job, working between a v8 and heatshields is hateful.

IMG_0919.jpeg

IMG_0920.jpeg

Ahh, there’s my brake fluid

IMG_0925.jpeg

IMG_0926.jpeg

🖕🏼

Attachments

• IMG_0916.jpeg
    IMG_0916.jpeg
    490.4 KB · Views: 0

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Went to work with the car spotless yesterday
Rained
PreClean, rinsed and dried when I got home
Rained at 8pm
Dried
Rained during the night :mad: (and I had checked the weather before hand :worried: )

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
How can you be bothered 😅

I know but I like my car being clean and its 20-30 mins to myself away from the chaos of 2 wee boys before bedtime :joy: - borrowed my Dads Blo Air Dryer which is heated and much better than my dryer as it doesn't take as long and isn't as loud - water just sheets off which is great

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
I know but I like my car being clean and its 20-30 mins to myself away from the chaos of 2 wee boys before bedtime :joy: - borrowed my Dads Blo Air Dryer which is heated and much better than my dryer as it doesn't take as long and isn't as loud - water just sheets off which is great
I get the wanting to keep the car clean. I don't get being annoyed when it rains on your clean car when you live here!

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
Collected it! The white one in the middle at the pumps BTW 😂

It's so so sh1t, but I love it. History is just mental on it. And only 33k miles with every receipt to back this up! Having an adventure road trip home, hopefully back tomorrow night

View attachment 435246View attachment 435247
You gonna try and 'felt spec' it - lad?🤣

I'll stop taking the pi55. It actually looks like new in yer pics!👍

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Went to work with the car spotless yesterday
Rained
PreClean, rinsed and dried when I got home
Rained at 8pm
Dried
Rained during the night :mad: (and I had checked the weather before hand :worried: )

Pointless waste of time looking at the weather forecast, they are never right.

That’s what makes me laugh about all these reports telling us what our weather is going to be like in 10 years, catch a grip of yourselves, you can’t even tell me accurately what the weather is going to be like next Tuesday FFS.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Guess which injector is a bit leaky....
View attachment 435825
Injector out with no bother and a quick clean of the hole..... :p
20240529_171935.jpg

Reconditioned injector ordered to be here on Friday (FFS) and car out of order on our week off. Love it. :rolleyes:
TBF I'm happy enough to have got it diagnosed and out quickly enough. New fuel filter every year from I've had it too. 🤷‍♂️

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
Going to be putting the A4 Avant up for sale. See what kinda returns Motorway brings, or might just get me head melted doing usedcarsni.

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
Going to be putting the A4 Avant up for sale. See what kinda returns Motorway brings, or might just get me head melted doing usedcarsni.

Checked mine for the craic, I've got a 2014 tdi A4 Black edition and they are offering terrible money at just over £4k.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Also @Rigger I wouldn't even entertain UCNI - it is over priced and a terrible search platform, no idea why anyone uses it against Autotrader or Marketplace

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Gumtree is still the best for me, a lot less time wasters and still free, will try AT & marketplace if I don't get something away quickly. Used cars ni would be a last resort unless its cheap cause it's free for cheap stuff.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Washed it for the first time in over 2 years.

20240601_172317.jpg
20240601_172308.jpg

Last on the road on 31st Dec 21 and lost my indoor storage so it's been sitting out and forgot about since then. Was in an awful state and greener than my front lawn. Paint is peeling in quite a lot of places and bits of surface rust starting from stone chips on the roof. Truth be told it's in need of a bare metal respray. I want to take it to Germany and do a track day on the Nürburgring but can't any point in painting it before then and that ain't happening this year either. Time to just enjoy it, I guess, and just drive it on without worrying too much about babying it too much.