MarkM

RMS Regular
Home early, dry, rude not to
3A7861FC-FBA5-4167-AF24-1C6EF172262B.jpeg

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
Lol didn’t look at new price. £84 posted. They have another listing at £70 for same mats but wouldn’t post to NI unless amended price. Came via Hermes so price wouldn’t have been any different.

I was sitting here trying to figure out how a set of mats could be near £450.

That particular store might not post to here, but AliExpress will ship them here :cool:

On a different note, I serviced both my sealey jacks today. 5 minute job to replace the orings and top up the fluid; no more issues with the jack slowly lowering itself.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Been putting this off for a while. With dark and wet days I find it hard to get motivated to do anything on the drive!

Bumper off. Dremel'd out the number plate brackets on new grille.
Painted crash bar with black truck bed liner so it wasnt as noticable through the new grille.
Fitted splitter.

Ps. The 'quattro' clips on and off too, still undecided on it!

Pps. Also undecided on the metro plate perhaps looks silly on such a big car.

20211218_113928.jpg
20211218_124811.jpg

20211219_122642.jpg

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Bumper easily enough removed? I’m looking for a non Allroad grill for mine.

Yes it was actually! 2 pop rivets holding on grill cover under bonnet, 2 screws at grille, 4 wheel arch liner screws each side. 3 bumper bolts each side, maybe 10 under tray bolts.

Does your allroad use a 7 or 7.5 front grill?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
It’s a 7.5, not sure if it and the 7 are the same on an Allroad.

I want a 7.5 chrome Quattro grill. You’d think they’d be common because no one wants them, but it seems not!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
While I was away I left it for full service, lowered on eibach springs & centre section delete. Machanic dropped it to rim-fix for refurb of wheels and fitting of PS4s tyres. Then dropped off to house for. Quality service.

Love it. Will fit the spacers over Xmas and finally clean it.

Must actually get a thread up. Lol

72F4F28E-4B9D-4706-B58A-03BA17124D7E.jpeg

Last edited:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
While I was away I left it for full service, lowered on eibach springs & centre section delete. Machanic dropped it to rim-fix for refurb of wheels and fitting of PS4s tyres. Then dropped off to house for. Quality service.

View attachment 344756

That looks great. Love the red touches in the headlights!!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3

View attachment 344756

Have you a thread up?

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
It is & decided I don't care. I did give it a real good coat of my home made rust proofer underneath and round the arches. So will see how that does.
Fair enough, tbh I just can't be bothered cleaning 20 spoke bicycle wheels

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
My old A3 which my Dad has been driving the past few years passed the 300k mile mark today, I obviously had drive around without reason to get a picture to mark the occasion :grinning:

51774959018_baeab38b1e_z.jpg

51775356264_db6cbe910c_z.jpg
Sister and mum had one of these. Best car I've ever driven!!! Dunno why but just felt incredible. In the end had to shift to we buy any car as electrical problems get draining battery:worried: always wish it had stayed