What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Hope you hoovered under there...

Not a chance! Found a mouldy sweet I dropped months ago. Picked it up but it crumbled and turned to dust. Just wiped it in to the carpet 😂

I'd little enough time at home there, last thing I wanted to do was get a hoover out!

Was gonna say, the only thing he would hoover up from under there would be kebab meat or spilt alcohol 😂😂

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Replaced the starter motor on the Caddy. Handy done, airbox out, undertray off and it’s easily accessible. 25 minute job thankfully

679267CC-DF90-4E1E-B356-6EDD14625100.jpeg

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Not a chance! Found a mouldy sweet I dropped months ago. Picked it up but it crumbled and turned to dust. Just wiped it in to the carpet 😂

I'd little enough time at home there, last thing I wanted to do was get a hoover out!

To be fair I’d be delighted if my car was as that clean.

Mine usually looks like that AFTER a hoover.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Replaced the starter motor on the Caddy. Handy done, airbox out, undertray off and it’s easily accessible. 25 minute job thankfully

View attachment 368184

I wish the Civic was as straightforward. Took me four times as long just to get the busted one out and I managed to destroy the knock sensor in the process, connector completely torn off it. 🤦‍♂️ I think if I had to do it again I'd remove the intake manifold and get it from the top!

sam_9n

RMS Regular
I wish the Civic was as straightforward. Took me four times as long just to get the busted one out and I managed to destroy the knock sensor in the process, connector completely torn off it. 🤦‍♂️ I think if I had to do it again I'd remove the intake manifold and get it from the top!

Sounds like a nightmare. I think my only initial concern was since I stuck i 6 speed box in was the starter going to fit out past the chassis leg but literally no issue thankfully!

Charlieboyoo

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3 bmw M240i
Got the m3 washed and polished plus fitted the fire extinguisher

Attachments

• 2E6BA4AE-A2DB-4CD8-90B5-142B2F03646D.jpeg
    2E6BA4AE-A2DB-4CD8-90B5-142B2F03646D.jpeg
    473.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 58B00A9A-375A-4F10-B2CC-B8EDB5526041.jpeg
    58B00A9A-375A-4F10-B2CC-B8EDB5526041.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 73

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Wife moved the Cayenne last week when I was at work and parked it again, everything was grand. I came home and went to jump in it and key wouldn't even unlock it, totally dead. Even when unlocked manually, not even a flicker.

Had a good spare battery left over from the Range Rover which wasn't that old before the crash(and around £250 iirc) Luckily same size and spec for the Cayenne.

Just a bit of a pain in the ass to get to in these, but seems to have fixed it anyways. Hopefully it's not some kind of drain, I'm not at home long enough to check again so it'll be wifes problem during the week if it is 😂

View attachment 368088View attachment 368089

Wife called me today, seems its not fixed 😬😬😬😬

Must be something draining it, think it may be the Bose sub in the spare wheel well from what I've read online. However that's no use to her when I'm in Nigeria.

Thing can sit there til I get home ffs

AidanMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
6R
All done yesterday: New pollen/cabin filter & Bilt Hamber air con bomb (will probably need another one as there’s still a slight smell from AC but no where near as bad as before). Washed and a touch up with Hybrid as well.

Photo from this morning with surprising no / little dead flies from the M1
23CA0C9B-175B-4546-B2C7-265C08D56007.jpeg