What did you do to your motorcycle today?

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Stripped more of the track hack today..... Tank off too... Ready for a much needed strip and paint...

Have the fairings all off for rubbing down and paint too.

Bikes are soo much handier to work on than cars too!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Took it a spin only to discover the kill switch is dicking about. Twice it just died on me. Think I got it sorted though

Lee

RMS Regular
Not today but yesterday. Took the day off work and made use of the decent weather considering its February. Put two tanks of petrol through the bike going up to the north coast.

Wanted to go somewhere I'd never been so called at Joey's bar. Little did I realise the Ducati dealership Millsport is in the same place. Holy crap, I was impressed (y)The stuff dreams are made of.

Called in to the Dark Hedges on the way past. Don't really get the hype, just a wee stretch of road with lots of trees ^o).

Went on up to Ballycastle and across to Portrush before making the trek home. Misjudged time a bit and ended up doing a lot of the journey home in the dark which wouldn't have been so bad except there came a few very heavy showers. Never been as glad to get home. Bike was stinking today with baked on dirt and salt. Tight scrubbing and a dosing of ACF50 had to be done.

Snapchat-844422879.jpg

Snapchat-1905415720.jpg

20190215_134527.jpg

20190216_212034.jpg

20190215_140121.jpg

Snapchat-1176540515.jpg

20190216_213915.jpg

20190216_213731.jpg

20190216_211802.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I made it 5miles to Ballynahinch when the carbon frame cover unstuck at the bottom of the frame which then meant I couldn't go up the gears ffs :joy:

Home again, bike stripped, carbon whipped off, sticky pads removed and a healthy dose of tiger seal applied instead! They'll not be moving again lol

Still enjoyed the blast up the Ballynahinch Rd, hoping to get a bit further tomorrow!

Lee

RMS Regular
The sign says no cars or motorbikes, except access. Theres a pothole half way up it you could take a bath in

kevmc

RMS Member
Drives
street triple
On the side of the tank BigLew18. Definitley on the side of the tank .

Last edited:

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
@Lee i see bill still leaves the bmw at the office and drives the van! Aaron actually sent me a snap of your bike asking was it a mate of mine (neigbour) who was to go up

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
@Lee i see bill still leaves the bmw at the office and drives the van! Aaron actually sent me a snap of your bike asking was it a mate of mine (neigbour) who was to go up

Theres definately a few £££ about there lol loved the M3s. I was pretty amazed walking around Millsport. Had to give myself a shake and hop back on the wee Triumph!