What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6

1569793672801.png

Reactions: wes

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182

I’d love to buy that for a bit of craic with the kids over Halloween 👻 Which is also my Mrs. 30th birthday! Imagine the look on her face 😂
Give ya £50 to lend me it for a couple of days

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Way way out of my price range but bit of a sleeper, looks just like a normal BMW, not kitted etc. For some reason I thought they’d be more expensive, even though it’s already too expensive for me :joy:

View attachment 252504

Nice change to the norm with minute diesel engines with stupid looking kits and wheels.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
My absolute ideal E46 Colour combo. AJM seem to have good taste, nice line up of stock!

Cool looking but Is that actually a desirable interior or just a personal thing. I imagine if it’s mint it’s ok ? Grubby and saggy not so much maybe.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Ran down seen this. Needs lots of paint. And it’s already had a fair bit. Pity.

90% of them will have been painted at some stage bar the super low mileage cars. Plenty of owners who swear theirs has never been painted until you see it lol.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
90% of them will have been painted at some stage bar the super low mileage cars. Plenty of owners who swear theirs has never been painted until you see it lol.

Ye I agree they will have, the leather wasn’t any nicer in person either however. Car was actually on a lift with no wheels and no front bumper on it, but it wouldn be for me :grinning: For 48k miles too.