What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
@Coog yours put me in the notion but I don’t think I could live with the single figure mpg?

Diesel would be better obviously at 30mpg+

As for the V8 petrol - for what it is it's fine (a 400bhp full size 4x4). On a run to Longford there, 4 up with roof box, 2 MTB's on the back and some B-road blasting it managed an average of 22mpg. That to me is fairly decent 8o|

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Diesel would be better obviously at 30mpg+

As for the V8 petrol - for what it is it's fine (a 400bhp full size 4x4). On a run to Longford there, 4 up with roof box, 2 MTB's on the back and some B-road blasting it managed an average of 22mpg. That to me is fairly decent 8o|
That’s impressive. I want a GTS now :monkey:

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
lol plenty over the water. GTS has a few nice touches like seats and exhaust flap - just make sure to find one with air (and PDCC is also great).
There are some lovely examples across the water
05339B40-5ABA-41B6-B30F-D3C3D4C8F163.png

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Love to see things like that locally!

The wee farmer who owns/owned a lot of the land in Bangor beside Bloomfields, had a load of Minis like that, some of which were unregistered or delivery mileage only. He had some absolute beauties tucked away, not sure if he’s still alive as that’s 10+ years ago.

bill

Banned
@zafturbo cheers yeah when i went to look at the spec i thought no way myself even with him being 25 in February it adds £750 to my insurance.