What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Buyers market on e92s at the minute unless it’s a competition or low miles. I wouldn’t like to be trying to sell an early manual.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
There next stop is 10k

Problem is, once ones cheap it pulls the whole range down. Even if yours is spotless you will struggle to sell it if there is a cheaper car D with 40k more miles around the corner over here for 50 quid less.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
agree guys....... one of the reasons i punted mine was because they had just started to drop properly - and some rougher or not as well maintained cars were starting to pull the rest down... i definitely got lucky with the one buyer (from Amsterdam of all places) who saw 'value' in the extras mine had.

i really enjoyed the car, if a 10K vert came up... i'd be very tempted to stick it in the shed and have as a fun/summer car

Reactions: Ben

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
10K manual vert is bound to be a realistic possibility in the near future.

Definitely a lot of car for not a lot of money

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
dammit........ just searched on E93 M3s there........ Cat D are already 10K !! i struggle to think of a better summer drop top for that sort of money...

I could see the possibility of selling the 911 and buying an E93 and maybe move to a more modern barge/truck........ Mmmmmmmm

gerryp

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997
dammit........ just searched on E93 M3s there........ Cat D are already 10K !! i struggle to think of a better summer drop top for that sort of money...

I could see the possibility of selling the 911 and buying an E93 and maybe move to a more modern barge/truck........ Mmmmmmmm

Whats the 911 you have.
Thinking of taking the plunge.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Wasn't there at least one person on here who changed the m4 for an e92 m3? Maybe thats why the gaps closing
ive driven both myself and would hands down say the m4 would be my preference but just couldn't justify 35k at that time but I seen a few in England around the 28k mark and must admit the temptation is still there lol just hope a half sensible golf gti comes up before a m4 does

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
ive driven both myself and would hands down say the m4 would be my preference but just couldn't justify 35k at that time but I seen a few in England around the 28k mark and must admit the temptation is still there lol just hope a half sensible golf gti comes up before a m4 does
I know of a mk7 GTI PP.....

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
2BED89C5-78C4-4D94-8828-216A80DB1F5A.jpeg

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
@Toeman and @NickR85 thanks fellas will keep you two in mind, have to wait to January until the house completes as I don't want to waste the savings incase the house falls through and ive to try again but so far so good

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3