What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
£15k for a 10 year old v8 m3 that has over 90k miles...... I’m sure his phone is ringing off the hook :joy:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
A trader might get it that can offer finance and warranty and trade in. But anyone selling anything like that private is screwed.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
I will be wild tempted to buy an E93 M3 either this year or next........ for the money i got for my E90, i could have an E93 sitting for half the money !! I love the 911, but a convertible V8 with 4 seats for ~10K with a hard roof..... and a decent handling and sounding thing is very sweet proposition !!

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
No doubt an amazing and capable car, but dunno if it's just me, but the E90- generation seem to look really bland compared to E46 and E30 generations, especially in convertible M3 guise

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
I love the E46 styling......... in coupe form its stunning... convertible a bit Meh for me... E9x i'm based... but do like them all, beauty of the hard folding roof on E93 means it looks like the 'normal' car...

part of me woudl like a GTS 997 convertible...... but its a lot of cash and i don't think the convertible 911 are pretty... i would fancy a converible for the 'toy' car

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
No doubt an amazing and capable car, but dunno if it's just me, but the E90- generation seem to look really bland compared to E46 and E30 generations, especially in convertible M3 guise

I think they look great lowered, rims and splitters
p85611092-5.jpeg

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I strangely like this:

Porsche tuned chassis or something haven't they? Great looking cars. Were never all that quick though

Sonny

RMS Photographer
I love the E46 styling......... in coupe form its stunning... convertible a bit Meh for me... E9x i'm based... but do like them all, beauty of the hard folding roof on E93 means it looks like the 'normal' car...

part of me woudl like a GTS 997 convertible...... but its a lot of cash and i don't think the convertible 911 are pretty... i would fancy a converible for the 'toy' car

Do it

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

I hear theres a higher quality of drugs in Limavady these days

That piqued my interest being what it is, did NOT expect that asking price, was thinking maybe 5/6k pushed to 8/9/10 if pristine 😂😂😂