What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
gts spec with standard front bumper, std rear diffuser and standard rear light!

nice looking car all the same

Been for sale for a good few weeks prior to the current pandemic. Noticed that about it too, not very GTS-y.

The red inside is also a bit much.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Over priced but looks great. BC Coilovers
3643DB6B-3210-4411-ABF4-7C8CDDC71318.png

A6E1FE4F-6CD0-44B1-B3C7-0F0FF8AE5528.jpeg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

Lovely spec, miles and not bad priced

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
know nothing about lorries. What’s considered high miles for the unit ? And I assume they get full strip downs after a while ? Rings and valves and stuff ? Or are they nearly a throw away item for a big firm.

Not too sure tbh, high miles to us would be 500/600k because we're multi drop so mostly within Ireland

Where you could hit that in a year or two in a continental unit doing non stop motorways

Think it depends how much the company like the truck to justify a rebuild, heads and turbos have been done in our place along with consumables like exhaust parts and intercoolers etc

I'd say @John_MK5 could advise better

McKay

RMS Regular
know nothing about lorries. What’s considered high miles for the unit ? And I assume they get full strip downs after a while ? Rings and valves and stuff ? Or are they nearly a throw away item for a big firm.
We have a couple of Volvos with over 1.6millon mile on the clock and still all original internally engine wise, actually one of them only got its first turbo @ 1.5 million.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
@Lyons time to start the building process :laughing:

Maybe one for @Woodcutter

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39

A lot of car for the money or a lot of money for the car??

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira

A lot of car for the money or a lot of money for the car??
Awesome car and no doubt had a fortune spent on it, but in current market conditions would have thought it should start with as 2 and not a 3.

Think I spied an E92 M3 for 10k recently. Likely wasn't pretty at that money but times are tough.

Also cheapy cheap.