What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I

Is it being advertised somewhere?

@Jbridges522 it was on autotrader but the advert is expired

Identical (unless there is different silver grey shades similar to this) to this with black leather, I generally unmarked, wheels just refurbed etc. 55k mile or something. Fully serviced needs nothing. I buffed it after Christmas so know the car fairly well

3AA422DF-7164-453D-89DD-8A05462AFEE9.jpeg

4F23E757-4DD1-4C80-83B4-29C7575B5250.jpeg

Jaystar77

RMS Regular
East County Down, Loaded up and Truckin'...
Drives
Starlet GT Turbo
All this time at home has me thinking I would love something to drive from my previous cars or younger days. Something manual ,rough and ready to use as a project. The likes of a Glanza, starlet gt @Jaystar77 ;), mk5 golf gti, clio 172/182, MR2, any type r, classic impreza. Something cheap, old & :cool:

I've been plying through the classifieds looking for a replacement to my RX350 and nearly every search has ended with me looking at old school jap stuff. Despite having a shed full of old school jap stuff. It's hard to get away from it :laughing:

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9 Ep3
I've been plying through the classifieds looking for a replacement to my RX350 and nearly every search has ended with me looking at old school jap stuff. Despite having a shed full of old school jap stuff. It's hard to get away from it :laughing:
We had an RX300 (2008 shape), what a wagon! Only reason we sold it was fuel economy being horrendous. My wife’s car and only done around town miles.
Glanza’s and starlets were my first real car love ... even when the bottom end went and you fitted a new engine for me (white 98 shape glanza). Sunroof, lsd, armrest, all the hard to find pieces... well for anyone other than you Jay.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives

Jaystar77

RMS Regular
East County Down, Loaded up and Truckin'...
Drives
Starlet GT Turbo
Glanza’s and starlets were my first real car love ... even when the bottom end went and you fitted a new engine for me

Can still hear the death rattle of that poor thing driving off the trailer even now :skull:

I'm fairly sure it'll only take the right RX to crop up at the right time. Would have to be a 350 for the extra punch. Been browsing through land-cruisers but they are very strong money and mostly diesel. Plenty of time to pick something up over the summer hopefully.

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Red, black white etc is just a lot more desirable and easier sold. Very few for sale atm so it’s hard to put a price on them

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I think that colour is nicer than red, black or white. More suiting to the vintage, it’s not an E46!

Agree there, though black looks good on them. White on E24 and E28s looks bloody awful, particularly when theres a m-tech kit involved (unless modified suitably). Red is very dependent on being modified too imo!