What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Those 147 are a fantastic car, need a diff but the noise alone is worth the price. Went to look at one a few years ago but was so disappointed when I seen the condition it was in

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Those 147 are a fantastic car, need a diff but the noise alone is worth the price. Went to look at one a few years ago but was so disappointed when I seen the condition it was in

Rot would scare me big style buying one. My old 147 twinny was clean rotten underneath by the time I sold/scraped it.

My old manager was the service manager in Mervyn Stewart Alfa at the time they came out and said they were rusted out even at PDI. :joy:

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
This wasn’t even rusty it was just really rough. He had it stored so I heard it before I seen it, makes such a good news. There’s two red ones in Lurgan that stand out a mile in traffic

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Very nice!
I sold my S3 in the last week, S4 Avant or S5 either coupe or hatch are high in the replacement list.

Jack Reid has a very nice S4

That’s a nice looking piece of kit..!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Needs to be a Phase 1 XSI for me!

See one regularly round stranmillis with an old lad at the wheel. Completely standard and in fairly rough shape but still going. Stands out more because it's a standard 306 at standard height without any aerials or tat stickers than anything else lol

Had a few 306's over the years (all petrol) and always thought they were great cars. Comfortable, reliable and steered well.
That’s a nice looking piece of kit..!

The B9 A4's are brilliant. Got a 2.0 TFSI quattro on hire last year and I really liked it even the 1.4 TFSI was a great car tbh. Lovely build, quiet and comfortable and full of useable tech. Just a touch small in the back but still totally workable. A S4 would be a great buy.

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe

If i hadn’t been offered such a crap part ex I would have been all over that.

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
DB7276D4-950A-4D55-971B-54064A25A765.png

If I was needing a compromise with performance and practicality this looks a decent option....
Never been keen on white leather but not too bad with this grey

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
View attachment 284980

I’m looking at a car they have next week all being well.
Decent enough to deal with? I think you got your M3 from them from memory?

If I was needing a compromise with performance and practicality this looks a decent option....
Never been keen on white leather but not too bad with this grey

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Yea they’re brill to deal with, using the guy Dean,
Into my third month and still getting wee bits done under warranty - no questions asked...just easy to deal with.
Would definately buy from them again.