What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

MarkM

RMS Regular
I would want the manual myself but I wouldn’t want to be stuck with it if most preferred the dct. Had a look around a white M2 over in prentice there, I can’t really see any difference in the interior of the m2 from the m4 except the seats

Massive difference, M2 is so low rent, materials, Matt carbon, Small binnacle, driving position for me was the worst bit, it’s just too small for that drive train imo, I absolutely hated it! Also a well spec’d M2C actually over laps a low spec M4 in weight!

Last edited:

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Does anyone know this crowd LMC Cars Belfast ?

I went to uni with him and can vouch in a personal sense, but in terms of buying a car, can't say. From the comments I've seen on FB and Autotrader, people seem to enjoy dealing with him.

He was a sound guy who loved cars, especially French motors. Odder the better.

davyk31

RMS Regular
That has been for sale for ages. Probably an indication of how much of a pain in the hole it would be to sell on even if you did get it at a good price.
Sticking it up by 5k isn’t going to help shift it too quick. Have noticed it for sale for quite a while, what’s the issue with it, manual?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Sticking it up by 5k isn’t going to help shift it too quick. Have noticed it for sale for quite a while, what’s the issue with it, manual?
Probably a mixture of the manual gearbox and the driveway dealer by the looks of the pictures.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
I went to uni with him and can vouch in a personal sense, but in terms of buying a car, can't say. From the comments I've seen on FB and Autotrader, people seem to enjoy dealing with him.

He was a sound guy who loved cars, especially French motors. Odder the better.

Nice one, had seen those reviews too. Going to view that Merc for my uncle this evening, just need to take a look at what to watch out for on those CLK vert kompressors..

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
This is nice bar 2 things

- front sensors aren’t flush on the bumper. Could be any number of things
- wrong steering wheel with the buttons for PDK.

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202008011967329
1597235041079.png

gerryp

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997
This looks well.
Might be a bit juicy though.