What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Stay away from anything not the factory colour. Which that isn’t. Or it’s had a engine bay paint job which you don’t want either,
I would have big reservations about the cage being put through the floor also and what might be lurking after all these years 😬

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Gonna try the lottery this week....

That is perfect (apart from being sold already). If I was a millionaire a GT3 (or GT3 RS) would definitely be sitting on my driveway.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I would have big reservations about the cage being put through the floor also and what might be lurking after all these years 😬

absolutely. I’d be suspicious of any jdm car that’s been imported more than a few years. It’s shocking how fast they do fall apart in our climate having witnessed it first hand. One of my skylines turned into a finger puppet after one winter lol. Thankfully mot history checking can also reveal plenty

although 2 minutes will allow you to check most of the usual areas. Strut tops, inner guards, boot floor, inner rear arches, sills, inner rear pockets
I’d avoid anything with black waxoyl Though.

RevT

RMS Regular
@Steve740 - I could only think of you when I seen this.

7BC9B7FF-26B8-4B69-9C45-DC6EEBA06506.png

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’ve had several Audi’s with extended warranty’s over the years and have never had any bother with Agnews.