What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
How does 'full years MOT from April" work?

1642519705157.png

You haven't swapped for that heap have you Blackster?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I like V70s but it would need to be a dark interior for me. The light leather always looks dirty and doesn't age well. Not a fan of the outside colour of that one either if I am honest.

I am still waiting for @Darren91 to sell me his :eyes::joy:

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
WFH requires significant classifieds scrolling and haven't come across it (accord) so might be worth listing in a few more places, personally always get buyers from Gumtree and nothing but time wasters off Facebook.
I purposely avoided Gumtree this time due to the “proposal” I was offered on one of the last cars! Lol

I only had the advert up on Facebook for three days and was pi$$3d off very quickly with time wasters!

DJMCA

RMS Regular
I purposely avoided Gumtree this time due to the “proposal” I was offered on one of the last cars! Lol

I only had the advert up on Facebook for three days and was pi$$3d off very quickly with time wasters!
I keep saying it, Bakebook is a nightmare to advertise/sell anything!! Time wasters/keyboard warriors lol

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
What could possibly go wrong?

So the Volvo guy is being evasive af! Says it’s booked for MOT in April and “it will pass because it’s had £2k spent on it”

Right…

In other news I’ve had a guy randomly message me on Fakebook offering an A4 B5 2.8 Quattro, do I go down that rabbit hole again? Lol

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
So the Volvo guy is being evasive af! Says it’s booked for MOT in April and “it will pass because it’s had £2k spent on it”

Right…

In other news I’ve had a guy randomly message me on Fakebook offering an A4 B5 2.8 Quattro, do I go down that rabbit hole again? Lol
I'm sorry and might offend people but that Volvo is hideous hahah