What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
So the Volvo guy is being evasive af! Says it’s booked for MOT in April and “it will pass because it’s had £2k spent on it”

Right…

In other news I’ve had a guy randomly message me on Fakebook offering an A4 B5 2.8 Quattro, do I go down that rabbit hole again? Lol

monty python GIF

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
So the Volvo guy is being evasive af! Says it’s booked for MOT in April and “it will pass because it’s had £2k spent on it”

Right…

In other news I’ve had a guy randomly message me on Fakebook offering an A4 B5 2.8 Quattro, do I go down that rabbit hole again? Lol

Did you not see the picture of the Volvo? Just incase you haven’t - It’s maroon, with a beige/nicotine coloured interior😇

You’ll love fuelling the B5 - they sound lovely, plenty of power for pottering about in…but my word they’re thirsty

Darren91

RMS Regular
I like V70s but it would need to be a dark interior for me. The light leather always looks dirty and doesn't age well. Not a fan of the outside colour of that one either if I am honest.

I am still waiting for @Darren91 to sell me his :eyes::joy:

Might not be around for much longer :sob:

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Right…

Um...yeah. If its a decent car i.e. quattro system working etc. then its a yes from me (y)

DJMCA

RMS Regular
The B5 isn’t happening. Two rotten front wings and has been parked up with no MOT since at least June last year. That’s a headache waiting to happen.

Good call. Would be a great car if all ok but an expensive nightmare if something is wrong!

Darren91

RMS Regular

Major leak on the power steering, it chewed the turbo vnt (again) and needs what we think is a brave servo. All happened at once! I can break it into good money given its a facelift model.

Don't worry though, its replacement isn't too different, 1 owner example!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Major leak on the power steering, it chewed the turbo vnt (again) and needs what we think is a brave servo. All happened at once! I can break it into good money given its a facelift model.

Don't worry though, its replacement isn't too different, 1 owner example!
Where do you find these?! All the ones advertised look rough as....

Darren91

RMS Regular
Where do you find these?! All the ones advertised look rough as....

Autotrader of all places, full Volvo SH, 140k, immaculate bar one little crack on the front bumper and a dent on the drivers wing;)

Around £1750 should see it home.

c_rad

RMS Regular
THey look great, but the JLR aspect would scare the s**t out of me daily!

I daily mine. 3 weeks now and still going strong :joy:

Considering mine looks exactly the same bar the wheels, marginally more mileage and slightly older, that is strong money compared with what I paid for mine. Mine also had the nicer carbon interior bits :p