What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
UsedCarsNI.com - 2012 Vauxhall Astra GTC COUPE

Been keeping an eye on this but struggling to justify having to pay a bit on top by px’ing the Leon and moving to petrol (as much as I want to) with fuel prices going the way they are along with everything else whilst saving for a house

they are a nice car but can be thirsty if you drive them right

if your test driving that listen for any gearbox noises

Chris0

RMS Regular
Decent value in todays climate? Fancy getting an auto for the daily commute and being an estate would be handy as well

Reactions: Ben

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads

c_rad

RMS Regular
Decent value in todays climate? Fancy getting an auto for the daily commute and being an estate would be handy as well

I'll never drive anything again with that 1.9 engine. Absolute pile of dung. Not even that easy on fuel either. I'd be looking at anything else tbh.

Gambit

RMS Regular
defo pricey - but i quite the randomness of it but then when you see something like 2 odd rear tyres on the back its just throws the - "if you cant even fit a set of matched tyres to it then what else have you cut corners on" thoughts

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I'll never drive anything again with that 1.9 engine. Absolute pile of dung. Not even that easy on fuel either. I'd be looking at anything else tbh.
I can't really complain about mine when i had it, I had no issues with it and was getting a steady 49 mpg with mixed driving.

Dave..

RMS Regular
defo pricey - but i quite the randomness of it but then when you see something like 2 odd rear tyres on the back its just throws the - "if you cant even fit a set of matched tyres to it then what else have you cut corners on" thoughts
My first thought when I saw the rear tyres.