What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
If you're willing to take a gamble with one of them and you don't do a lot of miles ticks all the boxes really.

Exactly that! Was actually looking at them a couple of months back and did a bit of reading up. As long as you factor in an ABC repair at some point, and a couple of other wee things they're not too bad. A lot of car for the money, and still look the part even today!

Ge0rge

Banned
advertised by a company called Xclusive Motorz....innit!
The guys on drugs turns out he was the guy that was texting offering deltas for my car i told him his car was too dear I said how much with my car for this avant just out of interest and he said 11k lol the guys a crackpot il screenshot his messege here

Ge0rge

Banned
Screenshot_20170224-104523.png

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Gumtree or Facebook seem to attract headers but that's where a lot cars sell. Mate has sold a few cars on done deal which is cheap to advertise on. Imo used cars ni is to dear for only two weeks with all the free sites available nowadays.

advertised my car on jon44w facebook and also on donedeal. sold it to first viewer through facebook

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
I'm not into Facebook,is there a advertising bit to sell cars .??

Yeah there plenty of car selling groups to join so you can view and also sell cars. There is also a Facebook market now too.

yes mate as steve said there are lots of "groups" and it can be handy, you just have to be prepared for the 100000 "dealers" on facebook who want to insult you with low ball offers