What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i don’t think you understand, it’s an A Class only 😂

But yes, I’ve suggested Mini Cooper SD, Focus ST-D, she likes 1 series but only in that Smurf blue colour it too expensive, etc…

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

Flip, the boot opening on them is tiny!

IMG_5951.jpeg

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
We were looking at the A class diesel for a few years for her motorway miles, we went off the older model and were waiting for the newer 2018/19 model to come down to our price point (under 15k).
Back in January I spotted a 2 series coupe in se spec, I have to say I never looked at them before but couldn't look past it on paper @ £12.5k for a 2018 40k mile car. Its now her favourite car ever and mine too as its the best mpg car we've ever had.

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
just bumping this ,i would take a cheeky offer on this to let it go not to cheeky 😜

JonnyG-Tturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
R35 Evo9
Shamless plug 💪🏻

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
SubaruLegacy
Loving this Capri (With a Rover v8). Thankfully I haven't sold my MX5 yet or I'd be itching to bid

1716367109996.png

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Also, this TVR Chimaera with a turbo on it!

That should be named TVR Imminent death but what a car!! Do it!!

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Anyone tell me about these. I’d prefer a petrol but they all seem to be 1.5dci

know nothing of them specifically but the 1.5dci is in everything under the sun so can be a bad engine and even if it is at least parts and knowledge should be there, usually really efficient as well although that's a pretty big car for it. Having said that, not where may 7k would go tbh.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Anyone tell me about these. I’d prefer a petrol but they all seem to be 1.5dci

Renault - NO

I had a megane dci estate as a company car and the engine was grand. Went well for what it was and never had any issues

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
know nothing of them specifically but the 1.5dci is in everything under the sun so can be a bad engine and even if it is at least parts and knowledge should be there, usually really efficient as well although that's a pretty big car for it. Having said that, not where may 7k would go tbh.
7k gets you very little at the minute loads of smaller cars but fook all bigger.

I’d be financing this one there’s some good pcp deals about but they all need a decent deposit. I also said I’d never pcp again 🤣

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
7k gets you very little at the minute loads of smaller cars but fook all bigger.

I’d be financing this one there’s some good pcp deals about but they all need a decent deposit. I also said I’d never pcp again 🤣
Do you need a 7 seater (not even sure if that Scenic is 7 seat)? My Jag was cheaper than that, no idea why you'd willingly buy a Scenic for yourself lol.