Where's everyone getting thier cars mapped these days?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deleted member 13907

D
Is the egr removal not an mot fail? I'd like to get it done myself.
Hope not. Think the DPF removal is, but because it's just a visual check under the bonnet and the outer casing is still there, I don't think it causes any problems.
EGR may be a similar story now I come to think of it.

EDIT: @Broomy beat me to it

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
What sort of price can you get a revo for when they do their promotions/offers?

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Your completely mad trusting someone in a carpark. I wouldn go anywhere else but Facebook myself to find a tuner.

I think it was meant as a tongue in cheek suggestion. At least I hope it was lol

Ive only ever had one of my cars remapped before, a PD130 Mk4 Seat Ibiza, took it up to around 180bhp and 300lbs/ft torque :laughing:. OBD Autotune did it and I couldn't fault them, it felt like a totally different car after and got slightly better mpg too. I organised a group buy about 10 years ago and as far as I'm aware everyone who attended (I think there were maybe 10-15ish cars) left happy (y)

Mickym123

RMS Regular
OP
Mickym123
Drives
C Class (W204)

scub

Banned
i'm well out of the tuning game now but is johnny armstrong (airforce1) not still doing remaps ?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I thought the RRP was £600 then with 20% off brought it down to £480?? If it was £380 I'd be tempted!

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
RRP is £480

if there was a show offer on via a show we attend, then that would be no more than £380

the Revo software on that engine is just incredible !

And how do I know if there is an offer on? Just speaking to one your team at the show or?

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Going to get the bm mapped, from what I've heard and seen on this thread also, Autotune seem to be the boys to go to.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.