X Tech Defender...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
House, quarry, stone....sounds fantastic...bit of a building nerd tbh! What sort of stone are you using?

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Mixed field stone from an original farm took down on the site and blue quarry stone, have been using Gibson bros quarry .

GH.jpg

b49d3a8f.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Mate that is spectacular, can't really make out the detail on this laptop, but love the intricate detailing and the use of sash windows...pet hate of mine is people going the traditional route and using bog standard windows. Reclaimed look brick on chimneys, those pots and the slate all work so well.

When it's finished it'll look like it has been there for 150 years. Who's the architect if you don't mind me asking? You should add this to the 'Building a House' thread, plenty of others in there would appreciate this. (y)

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Cheers mate, some nice detail makes the difference, all hand made reclaimed red brick and Celtic Bangor blues. To be honest the house was put up back in 2007 by a builder but he then went belly up. Came on the market last year and i basically sold my Gtr and went for it, def glad I did. Have at least got to build the garage myself.

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Loving them both! The work horse and the house that is.
Would love one of these as a toy but cant believe how expensive they are and how much they hold their value.

pheunos

RMS Regular
No idea how I missed this thread, great looking 90 you have there. What or who is Baron? The interior looks superb. I'm building a 110 at the minute and would like some trimming work done when the time comes.

What's the story with the other 90 on the ramp?

baron

RMS Regular
I'm Baron I do custom interiors and entertainment systems, done a couple of landys now they are awesome

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
No idea how I missed this thread, great looking 90 you have there. What or who is Baron? The interior looks superb. I'm building a 110 at the minute and would like some trimming work done when the time comes.

Another 90 we bought and my mate took it on. now rebuilt on a new galvanised chassis and new bulkhead. He pretty much replaced every nut and bolt!

Barons work is superb.

pheunos

RMS Regular
I'm Baron I do custom interiors and entertainment systems, done a couple of landys now they are awesome

Ah good man, whereabouts are you based? I may well be in touch at some stage. Probably not for a while though as the 110 is still in bits. Any pics of the others you've done?

pheunos

RMS Regular
Another 90 we bought and my mate took it on. now rebuilt on a new galvanised chassis and new bulkhead. He pretty much replaced every nut and bolt!

Barons work is superb.

It looks like there's been some dough spent on it, not too many old bits judging from the photo. Any more pics of the rebuild?

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
It looks like there's been some dough spent on it, not too many old bits judging from the photo. Any more pics of the rebuild?

Have a load mate, will post then for you soon

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI

Is this another one? Madness!

baron

RMS Regular
Check out the install in this baby, this what I am after

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3887491.htm

You looking somewhere to stay till the house gets finished lol, building something like that brings a whole new meaning to caravaning :p haha

Ah good man, whereabouts are you based? I may well be in touch at some stage. Probably not for a while though as the 110 is still in bits. Any pics of the others you've done?

In lisburn beside the mot centre, sure just give me a shout when your near that stage

Here's the other landy I done as a pr vehicle for rain night club

http://db.tt/OAA2sPeY

http://db.tt/XE8EcDVB

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Found one of these on ebay, way down on price for a new unit so i was a little nervous but all is working well..

Takes usb / memory card and the wireless headphones are so handy.. easy install.

Sorry for the poor pics..

Landy4.jpg

Landy5.jpg

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
awesome, i LOVE this thing lol

when we shooting the Merc?

Cheers mate,

Sorry just been a bit busy at the minute trying to complete the house. pretty sure we could getting something sorted next week.:grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.