X Tech Defender...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Did i read on here about somewhere (near Antrim) that can skin parts in Carbon Fibre?? Really fancy getting the backs of the reacros done! If anyone knows the details let me know.
Cheers

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Did i read on here about somewhere (near Antrim) that can skin parts in Carbon Fibre?? Really fancy getting the backs of the reacros done! If anyone knows the details let me know.
Cheers

Would look better wrapped in 3m dynoc

Blackwater Graphics can sort you out at sensible money and you don't have the hassle of stripping the seat.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
I'd much rather have a 3 dimensional vinyl wrap, such as dynoc, than a dip that makes it look like 90's Carbon M3 Mirrors

#justsaying

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I had the vinyl on my car and changed it for the 3D Dip - looked a hell of a lot better IMO.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Call in and see Ryan at Nu-finish/3dDip, located in junction 1 industrial area, we units near kerrs tires, off randalstown road. He can dip all sorts of things, seen a hunting rifle he done recently in camo lol. Some job

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
Call in and see Ryan at Nu-finish/3dDip, located in junction 1 industrial area, we units near kerrs tires, off randalstown road. He can dip all sorts of things, seen a hunting rifle he done recently in camo lol. Some job

Any pictures of that ?

Neil Kirkpatrick

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza P
Any pictures of that ?

Here's a few

And the website
http://www.3d-dip.co.uk/other/

7EE0B43F-15D2-4024-8E13-F87138C88E03-320-000000134237D29D.jpg

8780168F-E99D-461A-8ACB-E72278388F68-320-000000133B703946.jpg

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
new wheels arriving this week from Twisted performace, 18" sport in satin black with Micky Thompson tyres. Cant wait!!

twisted-sport.jpg

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Gets better and better, good job! Love this, one of my favourites on RMS.

Cheers mate,
I have arsed about for the past 6 months trying to decide if i should get them. the original Sawtooths are nice but they are only 7" wide and look a bit skinny :grinning: , the 9" with the dish totally transforms them.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Yeah the original wheels are nice, but the ones above are infinitely better.

My mate got married yesterday and she had a Defender to take her form church to reception!

32E3771A-D513-4E3B-A075-42351F6D08BE-466-0000003E4683B93E.jpg

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
Drives
Hundeye
new wheels arriving this week from Twisted performace, 18" sport in satin black with Micky Thompson tyres. Cant wait!!

twisted-sport.jpg

Will look amazing !

If they are MT mickey T's then watch them on wet Tarmac if they ar AT you should be fine !

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
All terrain so should get me through, got a better deal as they are part worn, but will eventually put the BF on.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Ok so the new wheels landed today, safe to say them went on straight away! Totally change the look, proper truck now! :grinning: Only issue is i got some part worn Micky T's, great condition but they are mud terrain, bit of a mix up but i can live with that... but they are 305 65 R18, so on full lock it is catching the chassis, normally they come with 285 65 r18 BFG All terrains so i may have to change them :worried:

Landy8.jpg

Landy9.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
@mcma i want to photograph this too when i am doing the amg...

this is AWESOME and indeed if you handed me the keys of both and said take one for a week i would likely take this over the merc.

is that wrong to like an agricultural red neck wagon so much ?

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull

this is AWESOME and indeed if you handed me the keys of both and said take one for a week i would likely take this over the merc.

Cheers mate.
Wait until you see it in the flesh, the pics don't do it justice at all. Adjusted the lock stops last night so no more rubbing so all good.

Was considering getting the roof rack powder coated black next??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.