Illegal Number Plates

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
as much as i dislike the law in this regard people with stupid plates making silly names have ruined it for everyone. give an inch take a mile etc.

they should change the std font to metro tho (y) win win.

x_Kristyn_x

Drives
not my fault it dont go round!

and as for me talking to the police in a better way i have absaluty no respect for them what so ever

only time you see the sirens on is if they are late for there dinner

im sorry but they get exactly what they give from me they give attitude they get worse back

as previously stated I DONT CARE IF IT DOESNT GO ROUND. id rather it didnt to be honest.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Id love to see you give "attitude" to some traffic cop. They would show you to be the little chap you are.

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
All over a number plates?:oops:

Ryan have you got something again x_Kristyn_x there seems to be alot of animosity

avo5021

RMS Regular
not my fault it dont go round!

and as for me talking to the police in a better way i have absaluty no respect for them what so ever

only time you see the sirens on is if they are late for there dinner

im sorry but they get exactly what they give from me they give attitude they get worse back

This shows how immature and mis-informed you really are...

Manners cost nothing and normally when manners are used you are on your way so much quicker, anyone that gives me attitude normally has a long wait around while all the checks are carried out...

Much more chance of getting advice and warning over something than a ticket if manners are used...

I agree some police need to learn a few manners but i think you will find it isnt just confined to the PSNI it was also present in the RUC...

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
I agree some police need to learn a few manners but i think you will find it isnt just confined to the PSNI it was also present in the RUC...

Nor is it confined to just the Police, how many people do you meet in a week with a bad attitude and dont give it a second thought? Shop assistants every day, bus drivers, taxi men......

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
This thread just oozes class.

Whether we like it or not, the law is the law. So I don't see why MX5boyo is whinging on and on about the plates. There's a million other laws I don't like, but that doesn't mean I can change them and I don't see the point in wasting my time crying about them.

By all means, have your plates exactly how you want them - which is what I do. But if you get caught, be a man and take it on the chin - what's the point in being rude to a cop when we knowingly break laws they're paid to enforce? Just makes you out to be a bit of an arrogant tit with a chip on your shoulder TBH. I've been pulled before for things but if I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up, can't say I've had a cop be overly rude to me yet - they're generally polite unless you give them attitude.

Gaz

Bryan

RMS Regular
So are large metro font plates legal? I think that's what the font is on my Vectra - it's quite large letters (probably same size as normal) but it's not bog standard font.

Resintooth

RMS Regular
Drives
AP1 S2000
We def need an in house Dear Deirdre. We are having lots of domestic problem on here lately.:oops:

aaron_m

RMS Regular
I seem to have lost something here...............

oh yes, it was the will to live. (n) Just buy standard f*****g plates

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
So are large metro font plates legal? I think that's what the font is on my Vectra - it's quite large letters (probably same size as normal) but it's not bog standard font.

If they arent bog standard, then they are illegal.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.