2016 RS3

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
As some of you know I have been on the look out for a C7 RS6. I have always wanted one of them and having had my brother’s for a weekend the want for one grew stronger and a few weeks before Xmas I started my search for one. I found three that ticked all the boxes so I narrowed the search down to one it was 2017 and Red not a colour I’d normally go for but it looked the part. The dealer and I agreed a price for my car being traded in against it and all was left todo was sign the dotted line. I was like a kid at Xmas as it was finally happening and THEN i got that Call. That call was to tell me that the guy selling the RS6 failed to get finance on an R8 and the deal was off 😥. I was gutted as it was exactly what I was after. As they say if it’s meant to be it won’t pass me sadly it pass me.

So last week I decided that I’m not meant to have an RS6 just yet and after borrowing a cousins RS3 a few years back I instantly fell in love with the noise and well my search started on Friday last week and I found the one that again ticked all the boxes so I give the dealer a shout to see what we can work out and again we looked at the option of part exchanging the S6 but he was unable to come to the figure I wanted for the S6 so i will hopefully move it on privately or trade it in.

So on to my new car

7ef7dade-cddd-4076-b866-fd2da4124d30.jpeg
IMG_5228.jpeg
6dfd0502-62ec-4c9e-940f-b145e496ddc6.jpeg

It’s a 2016 RS3 with some nice bits added to it for good measure.

IMG_5193.jpeg

IMG_5192.jpeg

f42c8436-0b4c-4b5f-bf57-7b100f7f32be.jpeg

7ef2efd8-5405-402f-b7d0-93ec4e189c8a.jpeg
b6adc476-4e26-4099-936b-4aede3722aea.jpeg

Quick run down of the added extra’s.

TTU510S Turbo charger
Bigger injectors
Stage 3 remap engine and gearbox
Full milltek including Turbo down pipe
Water Meth
Eventuri intake
Forge front mount intercooler
Bilstein B14 coilovers
TRC splitter and side skirts
19 inch Rotiform Tuf-r wheels wrapped in PS4’s.
Carbon fibre F1 style steering wheel.

The car is still with the dealer as I’m trying to arrange collection of it which is proving difficult.

C.J

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3TTQuattro
Superb. Are the Rotiforms part of the deal? I don't like black wheels but those look mean 🖤🖤🖤.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Very nice, hard not to like a 5cyl howl, although not feeling that rear wing on it but could also just be the angle on the pics

I think it’s the picture angle doesn’t really help it much. I will be looking to replace it with a carbon one at some point.

Superb. Are the Rotiforms part of the deal? I don't like black wheels but those look mean 🖤🖤🖤.

They are indeed the way the car sits is the way I’ve bought it. How ever I’m looking at possibly changing the colour of them.
That will go well lol! Looks great in red too

I’d like it detailed by yourself at some point if that’s ok.

Bronk

RMS Regular
Great buy tufty - welcome to the club 😈

Should go like **** of a shovel with a noise to die for.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Big fan of these, it’s looks lovely in red (not that I’m biased😜) that will be a sharp motor with those mods! HTD

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I think it’s the picture angle doesn’t really help it much. I will be looking to replace it with a carbon one at some point.

They are indeed the way the car sits is the way I’ve bought it. How ever I’m looking at possibly changing the colour of them.

I’d like it detailed by yourself at some point if that’s ok.

Absolutely buddy, anytime 😎

Lee

RMS Regular
I can only imagine now rapid that will be! Like a jet.

The wheels might look good in the right shade of satin bronze with black calipers and logos on! Maybe wouldn't tie in with all the other gloss black bits then though. Either way, lovely.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Looks the biz mate!!! That thing will be no slouch with 620 ponies thundering along!!!

Health to drive!!!

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Is it meth dependant? If not I’d be leaving the meth disabled unless you’re doing drag days and stuff. Used to be part of a tfsi tuning group and the amount of people who built incredible engines only to have them hydro locked by a rogue meth controller scared the life out of me

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
A stage 2 RS3 spanked me at the last Enniskillen meet so I’d be left scratching them 😂

That’s it in the distance if you can see it 😂 and my car is quick!

View attachment 421697
You forgot to empty the windscreen wash didn't you, Damn you almost had it.

Looks great @Tufty love red and that engine makes a glorious noise.

Can't love the spoiler however and as mentioned bronze wheels would make it.

I'm sure you'll make it your own in no time.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
It’s not meth dependent so it’s not used all the time.
Excellent then!

HTD hopefully see this one about this year at a coffee meet or something. I’ve a 5 cylinder itch too I’ll have to scratch at some point in the future. I also love Volvos so can maybe roll that one together down the line lol.