RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
1706452950611.gif

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Def now think its class - a rear wiper delete and personally, I'd colour in the Froge FMIC would complete it for me :cool:

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Wiper delete is in the post and the Forge logo doesn`t really bother me.

I never thought id say this but its really good on Fuel now this is compared to my S6 and not any diesels £65 fills it and lasts a week even sending it on abit.

Following the Wiper delete is APR Coilpacks thanks to Awesome.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Bound to be a scam at that money?

As much as they are awesome I could not justify the money on brakes not with still the Mk2 to build/finish. Like @Graham2 mentioned that price seems to good to be true but looking into them there is a few places offering brakes at that money.

@Father Stack its an awesome looking car it looks like it would be real fun to drive. Its in for a full colour change on the wheels.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Amazing, that’s perfectly usable every day at that sort of mpg

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Awesome looking machine, jus looks mean af

a rear wiper delete
No rear wiper???? No, no, no, no ......Are you mad???

I agree they look cleaner in some cases but my OCD needs to see out the back window :joy:

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Awesome looking machine, jus looks mean af

No rear wiper???? No, no, no, no ......Are you mad???

I agree they look cleaner in some cases but my OCD needs to see out the back window :joy:
Same, I get that a car looks cleaner without the rear wiper, but prefer to be able to see out the back using rear view mirror. The A4 Avant gets properly sh**ty in no amount of miles during winter or rain.

Still, each to their own.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Haven't had a rear wiper on a car since 2006 but just depends on how regular you are prepared to clean/rinse the car - never had a problem seeing out the back

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
My last 2 cars haven't had a wiper, but a stupid big boot spoiler blocks the view regardless of dirt ! The GTR is especially bad as it's right in your eyeline. The Subaru wasn't so bad as you could still see through the middle of it.
But I miss rear wipers when I don't have one.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I get reminded when I am in the Q5 and go to reverse with the front wipers on.... rear window all dirty and dry then you hear that god awful screech of the wiper trying to clear the back window :joy: thats a nope from me!

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I`m all for no rear wiper myself i much prefer the cleaner look.

When i got the RS4 home it was one of the first things I did was to remove the wiper. I found Megs quick detailer to be an awesome rain/dirt repellent as both water and dirt just ran off the window. This time round I will be using Soft 99.