BMW E46 M3, the story so far...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Heres mine...

image_2.jpeg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
CSL is the only BMW I would ever want to own. Pure class.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Do miss his posts, beautiful cars, brilliant videos and crazy attention to detail.

That black E46 with the red interior and low miles was quite the example.

Some thread this.

:worried::sob:

Me too.. i don't think i could spend so much time obsessing over a car again. It was exhaustive and to some degree took the fun out of driving it!

If i can afford a garage queen again in the future i'll definitely go nuts on it..

Here's one of my favourite snaps of her:

189_zpsinst31rr.jpg

White_Lady_170

RMS Regular
OP
White_Lady_170
Drives
2004 E46 M3
No real updates to report, just a quick snap from the other week when I took it out for a run to blow the cobwebs off. Met one gritter and decided that was that, tucked away again for another wee while.

Also currently backing up a lot of photos to photobucket so when that finishes I'll be uploading some pictures of a few items for sale if anyone is interested. Will be selling the OEM Sat Nav and associated items, 6 Disc CD changer, Bluetooth module, DVD player etc.

White_Lady_170

RMS Regular
OP
White_Lady_170
Drives
2004 E46 M3
Ah, not DVD video then?
No, sorry. Everything is just OEM from August 2004, hasn't been modified or upgraded so, for example, the tv tuner is still analog. Whoever wants it will need to upgrade it to digital in order to be able to watch tv.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.