Project Fastra Van lol audio upgrades

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
FB_IMG_1528467633770.jpg

Sadly the mighty fastra is no longer on the road. I just can't justify the repairs necessary so I'm going to break it for parts :worried:

So I will have the following bits

- 18" Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2s with Toyo T1R
- coilovers
- airtec intercooler
- vxr steering wheel
- hybrid turbo
- bosch injectors and new pump with less than 8k miles
- full high end audio install
- xp kit
- berg mirrors

Then all the usual bits and bobs. I can honestly say I loved every minute with this thing.

I would also sell it complete but I doubt I will get any offers that make that worth my while.

It's using alot of oil with suspected cracked ring. It also burst a coolant pipe or radiator which was the straw that broke the camels back :worried:

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
also what repairs does it need i have a full 1.7 derv engine and box coming out off mine (cheap )

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Did you take it a spin? It's some driving thing and it can fairly move lol!

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Did you take it a spin? It's some driving thing and it can fairly move lol!

My yard is about 100yds from the recovery man's yard, so I wouldn't call it a drive as such. It seems grand and I'm sure it will be fine when it's sorted.

Thanks again!

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Lol loads of people have thought that's mine. Mine was bought by @Mr.Mint and was given a new lease of life.

I really miss it, was the first thing I had properly modified in years

colin84

RMS Regular
Says a lot about the engine that it can take that sort of power. We had a Vectra with the 1.9 with just a DTUK box that brought it up to 215bhp IIRC. Pretty impressive how well it pulled.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.