QUBE Autoparts - Number Plates - Legal/Show - £15 Collected or £20 Posted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RevT

RMS Regular
QUBE Autoparts - we are an online business based in NI supplying automotive parts and accessories at discount prices. We are trying to get our name out there and widen our customer base so we can offer more products down the line in the new year. At the minute, the four main products we're starting off with are :

- Suspension Kits (coilovers/springs)
- Number Plates (legal/show)
- Car Mats (tailored fitment)
- Mudflaps (plain/manufacturer logo)

Can all you Facebook users get onto our business page and give it a like for us, maybe even share it with your friends too. We would greatly appreciate the help to spread the word. Hopefully we will have more products added to our stock and a website up and running in the next couple of months.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/QUBE-Autoparts/183331131865176

I haven't been too much of a regular on here until lately when I've been checking up and contributing to the forum more often.

I was messaging Andy about getting a trade thread started for my number plate printing so I thought I'd get it sorted tonight. I have already sold a few sets to members on here through knowing them already or through someone else but I'm sure there are many that can vouch for me.

Anyway, here are the plates;

Illegal fonts are for SHOW USE ONLY.

I can do many different styles using different fonts, borders and writing at the bottom etc so just ask me and I can hopefully accommodate your needs/wants.

I can also print stuff like 'OFFICE', 'SHOP', 'NO ENTRY' or even a house number or name on them also so just message me with your requests.

I can post to anywhere in NI or the plates can be collected too, if arranged.

I'm sure a few members on here can vouch for me and I can take the payments for posted plates through Paypal. The plates will not be printed until I receive the payment.

Each pair of plates will come with sticky pads for fitting and will be ready to fit.

£15 collected
£20 posted

I tend to get them printed as soon as payment clears and send them first class but I'll let you know details when they're being ordered as the plates are printed when I am available just.

Cheers in advance and here is an idea of the most common ones :

Standard
Metro
Milligram
Nordic

Last edited:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Subscribed to this thread, will need a plate or two for when the new motor is legal. Thanks

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
No problem, anyone that needs anything sorted just send me a private message. I know how difficult it is to get some show plates these days and I can get them to anywhere in NI for £20 so I didn't think that was too bad.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
I just work with this from home pal, I'll also be offering coilovers at very competitive prices once I get everything set up with a price list etc, have sold about 20-30 sets already to locals and friends.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
I can't at the minute unfortunately but I'll hopefully be able to do them in the near future.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
All messages replied to and orders posted.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
I've had a few requests to try and adjust sizing and stuff for personal registrations to be used as show plates and I thought I'd just show you all an example of what I mean :

I've also supplied the owner of this lovely Evo with plates for about twenty of his cars, always one of the first things he does when he buys a car, same as myself.

Also, just a quick picture of what you actually receive :

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
They're just normal plates with a tint film wrapped over them Ricky.

jonny392

RMS Regular
Drives
Renault Sport Cl
Just received a set of metro plates from Trevor yesterday. Very fast postage etc and excellent plates. Cheers

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Cheers for the custom Jonny, give me a shout if you ever need anything again buddy.

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
Good to know there's someone on here that can do this!

Will be giving you a shout in a few weeks time for some plates I think :grinning:

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
Hey Trevor anymore fonts available you could show me? Something similar to the Milligram font if possible?

Cheers

Meeky

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Meeky, I've went through every other font available and nothing is really suitable enough for them.

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
No problem Trevor

Cheers
thumbs_up.gif

MA77Y

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi a4 s line
Got my plates from Trevor today. Brilliant service. Spoke to him on here, paid via pay pal and received plates the next day. Bought 2 sets 1 metro and 1 normal.

Top job

Thanks

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Cheers Matty, appreciate the kind words. All the best with the new reg, I tried my best spacing it so not to get too much hassle with it lol..

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Cheers Stephen, you were all 100% to deal with too, thanks very much for the business.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
All messages replied to and plates posted, cheers again.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.