QUBE Autoparts - Number Plates - Legal/Show - £15 Collected or £20 Posted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Hard to beat a nice metro plate (y).

That Lola one is ridiculous but!

I think it was more for shows, she had them on one night and got fined as far as I know lol..

Saunts

RMS Regular
I need to get a set ordered up off you in the next few weeks man! Good prices

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
All messages replied to and plates posted, cheers again.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Again, all messages replied to, cheers for the business.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Cheers for all the business so far and thanks very much for any recommendations, appreciate it.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
That's as bold as I can get the milligram font but if I make the font bigger it will get bolder looking if you understand what I mean?

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Just got two sets from @Trevor. Really quick service and I'm pretty happy at how they turned up. Thanks dude :grinning:

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Cheers folks, another few sets posted today too, thanks again.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
A few more sets posted out to members, appreciate the custom, cheers.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Thanks very much @Broomy, yours were delayed by a day unfortunately as I posted about four sets and somehow managed to leave yours at home, glad you're happy with them though. Another member messaged me about looking to vouch for me after he received his today - @JakeRunsThis

Cheers for the business fellas, anything else you need just give me a shout.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Ordered the plates on Friday. At my front door on Saturday. Plates look great top quality service and will use again! Thanks very much @Trevor.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Do you mind printing single plates? Just need one for a trailer!

I can print one no problem Darren but postage is a killer unfortunately. It's still up round £4 to post the one plate so one plate works out at around £12 whereas it's only another £8 for the pair.

Darren91

RMS Regular
I can print one no problem Darren but postage is a killer unfortunately. It's still up round £4 to post the one plate so one plate works out at around £12 whereas it's only another £8 for the pair.

I can collect no problem, passing through Limavady everyday anyway.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
I can collect no problem, passing through Limavady everyday anyway.

If that suits you, just give me a shout with whatever you want Darren and I'll get it sorted for you, cheers.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Another few sets posted out to members today, thanks very much.

Reactions: IL

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Received mine yesterday, look great and were delivered very quickly. Cheers Trevor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.