QUBE Autoparts - Number Plates - Legal/Show - £15 Collected or £20 Posted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Fantastic Service from Trevor, next day delivery, sticky pads included too (y)

75DB718A-0870-4BF9-940B-75D70A2BF20E_zpsvblawodi.jpg

MA77Y

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi a4 s line
Got my plates of Trevor a good bit ago and been meaning to put pics up. Great, quick service. Got myself two sets.

image.jpg

image.jpg

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Cheers fellas, appreciate the good feedback.

Another few sets posted out there today and few sets packaged up to post tomorrow too.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
All messages replied to and all plates posted.

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Thanks mate, took next day delivery to a new level:

Front one will do for MOT time as they don't like my slightly shorter one even though font the right size and spacing and will replace the back, current one has a GB logo, will look cleaner with the plain one :grinning:

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Thanks again Norman, glad you're happy with them.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Forgot to give some thanks to Trevor, got a plate off him a couple of weeks ago, top job!! :grinning:

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
I'd like a set of reg plates Trevor if you don't mind (y)

PM me what all you need from me

Cheers mate

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
@Meeky - sorry about the late reply, only seeing this now, it's not allowing me to PM you, can you send me a quick PM first and we'll sort it out?

Cheers, Trevor.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
@Trevor. I pm'd you a week or so ago about getting a set of plates delivered, did you get it ok?

Last edited:

J-VW

RMS Regular
@Steve i'm also having bother getting hold of @Trevor. regarding a set of plates for my mx5. Sent him the £20 over paypal last week. Havn't heard a thing :/

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Last seen yesterday 6pm, so thats why I thought there was something wrong with the PM.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Email reply just in, he has only had limited net access all week and said that he will get online later to answer peoples queries.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.