QUBE Autoparts - Number Plates - Legal/Show - £15 Collected or £20 Posted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Apologies to everyone that there has been a delay with orders/replies, I'm working away from home for a few months now and generally don't get access to here until I'm home for a day or two. I'm in the process of getting wifi sorted at work so I can stay in contact but it's not up and running yet.

Anyone who has made payment the items will be posted tomorrow with Royal Mail, and anyone who hasn't made payment yet I will have them shipped as soon as you make payment and they'll be with you within two working days from ordering.

Very very sorry about the delays as said, it's just I've had zero access to on here.

Trevor

DavyC

RMS Regular
Hi Trevor,

Are you able to do the stick on, reflective vinyl type plates?... Like this..

DSCF0549.jpg

Vw86

RMS Regular
Ordered a set of plates and sent payment 10th July. Still no plates have arrived. Has anyone else had any luck recently?

colin84

RMS Regular
I was talking to him about a month ago about plates, he said he is working away and can't get on here.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.