** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
View attachment 100341

Pond life broke into the owners house and stole the keys and took off with the R32.
May be related, I seen a blue Mk5 R32 on the M2 just before the hill section heading country bound this evening at approx 5.50pm. Only mention it since you dont really see many R32s on the road.

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R

Alloys look very similar.. The one I went past didn't have the standard r32 alloys, definity resembled more the ones on that FB photo you posted. Sorry I can't give any more detail. Looked like only 1 guy in the car too

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Amandac46

Drives
Ford Fiesta Zete
My Car was stolen on the 12/11/2015 from Middlesex the same night as my husbands ST (The ST has been recovered)

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 316

r32_george

RMS Regular
Seen this car there now going down the road on recovery Lorry with police behind it. Not sure what reg was but it was blue 2 door r32

StephenMcC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Stolen:
Mongoose Sektor 29er
Chain smashed and stolen from High Street in Belfast
Bike has aftermarket Suntour XCR adjustable forks which have a serial number on them for ID (NOT FITTED IN PICTURE)

Attachments

• IMG_20150530_215809.jpg
    IMG_20150530_215809.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 275

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Friends car stolen last night.

Blue BMW 5 series was stolen from killylea last night sometime between 10.30pm and 4.40am. would appreciate it if you could contact Heather Robinson or Andy Robinson if you happened to notice anything suspicious in the killylea area. Reg is HT57BXC
Screenshot_2016-02-23-13-54-43.png

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
Friends car stolen last night.

Blue BMW 5 series was stolen from killylea last night sometime between 10.30pm and 4.40am. would appreciate it if you could contact Heather Robinson or Andy Robinson if you happened to notice anything suspicious in the killylea area. Reg is HT57BXC
View attachment 106444
car found? from what i hear ther was around 5 or 6 cars out on the ballysillan road about 4am

colin84

RMS Regular
Stolen car transporter trailer and diesel generator.

On the slim chance someone is offered them please message me or contact crime stoppers.

Stolen lastnight Sat 25th June from a yard in Mallusk.

Reg plates CRZ 4785.

Tilting bed trailer with electric winch. Fitted with distinctive rear lights with bright red back plates & triangle refectors on top, not in pictures.

CAM00201.jpg
CAM00204.jpg
CAM00203.jpg
CAM00200.jpg
20160626_144817.jpg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
See on social media a solid white twincam went walkies last night from drumquin

Reg B489 YBX.
Jap shell i.e no petrol cap lock no aerial or indicators in front wings
Prob on different plates by now, but in case someone sees one on a transporter etc.

J_Mc_G

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza STi / ZX
Friend in works car stolen this morning, parking in hill st, opportunistic leaped into car as gates were being opened.

Kia Sportage (Blue) - NFZ7817, pinged earlier around west belfast is the only update he's got so far.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Friend in works car stolen this morning, parking in hill st, opportunistic leaped into car as gates were being opened.

Kia Sportage (Blue) - NFZ7817, pinged earlier around west belfast is the only update he's got so far.
fella in work was telling me about this today. he was walking past as it happened.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Guys,

A mates Red Triumph Speed Triple (VLZ8865) was stolen yesterday evening @ approx. 17:20 from outside Blackstaff House, Great Victoria Street.
Witnesses reported that it was taken by a group of 5 males, one of whom was recognised as being from the Shankill area.

Any sightings please let me know.