The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
@weeloaney ok who's bought the 34 GTR in Enniskillen?? Doing laps of the town here at the minute and it sounds like a weapon, smells like it too ?

a4turbos

RMS Regular
White Bentley Bentayga spotted around Ballyhackamore too. LEZ1 whoever that maybe. Looks to be a big enough bus.

Reactions: IL

E4mon

RMS Regular
Seen a lovely white V10 R8 in Banbridge last week, looked brand new, CGZ reg

hippyross

RMS Regular
I see breezemount motorsport has an F40 :heart:
Screenshot_20170205-155507.png

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Who the feck are Breezemount Motorsport? I'm so not in the rich click - i haven't heard of many of these geezers

A bike for every day of the week? I'm in the wrong job :confounded:
If you think that'll blow you away - wait til you see the extensive collection of Ferraris! On the 2nd LaFerrari....

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Just had a creep on his Facebook, has to be one of the biggest collections of Ferraris in the uk?!

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Who the feck are Breezemount Motorsport? I'm so not in the rich click - i haven't heard of many of these geezers

A bike for every day of the week? I'm in the wrong job :confounded:
You should see the bikes! No run of mill superbikes there!

RubberLover

RMS Regular
Yesterday I saw a dark blue Audi R8 give it the beans at the lights just past the Marino service station heading towards Bangor. Sounded fantastic!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I spotted a purple McLaren P1 heading to Lurgan the other night.
You sure it was a P1? I hope it was, so surprised considering we've a 918, LAF x2 that there has not been one here yet

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
Was it for sure purple and not dark red? If the latter then it's a 12C. You state night so I assume it was dark and I know the 12C heading that direction.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Seen that 650s quite a bit, there is also a gunmetal grey one I seen quite regularly.

Cracking looking cars, sound fantastic as well.