Project Defender 110

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
The pics won't work :worried:

photobucket is down at the min

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 10.17.51.png

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
We will get something organised between us im sure ;)

Not sure id stand much of a chance in a drag race.. unless we both pull 3.5t. or each other :p
I'll bring a trailer and we'll see who can do a 1/4 mile quicker while towing my Range Rover lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
HOLY HELL 6 to midnight ... what a car, fair play to you for doing this.

I smiled at the petrol sign now near the fuel cap ... the transplant looks factory!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Felt so wrong filling it up last night on the way up to the ferry, my hand kept wanting to pick up the derv!

Is there many LS3 conversions in the UK? Whats the comparison like against the old setup?

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Incredible job, where are the vidoes?! We need to hear it!

Coolest car on RMS right now.

Have to get it to 500 miles, do an oil change and spanner check, then @Ged is fitting the BBK and other bits (y) then we will get a video for sure

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
this is the first in Ireland, near 20 total but most are in the far east

Really small numbers, must be great to be part of such a small club something really individual. Looking at it from a far it just looks like a real nice and clean Defender, must give people a shock with you switch it on lol

Wonder was there any giggles in the petrol station when people saw you using the petrol pump lol Slowly pushing the FuelEvac leaflets to the till :p

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
The NI 'Red or dead' facebook group is reported to have spontaneously combusted when this rolled off the ferry.
Class.
You'll be getting auld boys coming up to you in petrol stations with a tear in their eye saying WHY? lol

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
I was looking out for this thread update. Absolutely first class Andy.

Outstanding thing altogether..........I applaud this!! (y)

I love the subtle hints that differentiate this from the 'standard' Landys, like the red badges and the rear pipes...........not that this was even a standard Landy before the big lump was dropped in :p.

Class.....

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
6.2 LS63 :party::party::party::party:

The amount of confused people when they see this. Amazing. Simply amazing.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.