Project Defender 110

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Madness,what's the point of building and selling so soon. I understand the enjoyment from building,but this seams a waste of money.
Just my opinion.

I agree as in I wouldn't sell it if I could afford to build/keep it but everyone's different.

As for the waste of money aspect, between July and December I spent a little more on my Range Rover P38 than I paid for it and that's not even including the thousands I've spent on it in the 3 years I've owned it.
It's just what happens lol
And I bet you could find where all my money's gone, but I could give you a decent list :p

Also did you look at the price in the advert? I sure he's not making a profit but he's far from giving it away.

Really want to get a look round this @mcma1, really need to get to the next meet, cars for coffee etc to see it. Really admire all the work in it, and all the little details inside I'd have to look for.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Spied this on the road this morning as I was heading to work.

Some purr out of it as it passed me (y)

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Isn't that what we all do on here? Fair enough this is on a much more expensive scale but we're all on the same spectrum!
Definitely my favourite 110 that I've seen or read about. Hopefully you've the same enthusiasm for its replacement.

Yep, I'd say most on here are 'on the spectrum' alright.. :p
Class piece of kit, next! indeed. 8-|

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I don't think i have ever seen a grown adult smile as much after cruising down a side slope !

IMG_2531.JPG

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
What a build, what a result, what a car, happy days :cool:

Shame most of the build photos have disappeared, some photobucket snafu...

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
sold last may to a chap in Brunei, was shipped out to him in July.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Hate what photo bucket did to this thread, but thank you for the sense of closure, my 4 year old was impressed with the noise of the ls3.
All the very best for Wednesday and drive safely.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
@jonny_w round the Corbet area? Its always spotless. Im actually starting to wonder was it a 90 i was seeing. Im not into Land Rovers but the modern looking headlights were the same

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.