My New Motor: Lotus Evora

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Followed a red one through Wrexham yesterday- proper mini supercar really, something very different to the norm.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, managed to miss this update, awesome :cool: Even if the Evora is a soft old man's Lotus :innocent:

Brilliant thing! I always thought the McLaren road car looks like a copy of an Evora, and they say copying is the best form of flattery, so enjoy the find.

Always go where the heart points, never argue with destiny, it was written in the stars reading your first post :cool:

Now just throw me the keys for an afternoon and I will have her properly broken in for you :grinning:

Or better still, come along to Anglesey and/or Oulton Park some time this summer, both were made for a Lotus!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Totally at home on track.

IMGP9566.jpg
IMGP7302.jpg

warren

RMS Photographer
Wasn't there for too long! Just had a quick walk up and down then back off home again lol

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Saw this on Sunday as I was heading up the road (and @Cooper and myself briefly blocked the main road on the Ards Peninsula as we had a short conversation). Great looking thing and really love the colour too. Looks in fantastic condition as well.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Saw this on Sunday as I was heading up the road (and @Cooper and myself briefly blocked the main road on the Ards Peninsula as we had a short conversation). Great looking thing and really love the colour too. Looks in fantastic condition as well.
The R looked stunning Paddy - good thing I had the window down listening to v6 FM or would never have heard you!

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
@Cooper awesome news you got sorted. Stunning car. We need to arrange an Evora meet up asap!

And now we have 2 of the 250 Launch Editions in NI as well

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.