My New Motor: Lotus Evora

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Watch out for the cops with those illegal plates. :p I'll let my contacts in police Scotland know you're a good egg.
What's your route, I can thoroughly recommend western Perthshire for roads.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Watch out for the cops with those illegal plates. :p I'll let my contacts in police Scotland know you're a good egg.
What's your route, I can thoroughly recommend western Perthshire for roads.
We are currently in Aviemore and about to head Perth direction in fact on the A8. Stunning countryside.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
We are currently in Aviemore and about to head Perth direction in fact on the A8. Stunning countryside.
Head west stuff the a9 and its average speed cameras. Come off at Newtonmore head a86-a82-a85 far better if you're in no rush.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Not Dumfries and Galloway though, cops are bastids down there.
Yes, I donated to their Christmas party last year on my way home for the holidays. Apparently overtaking lanes are fair game to set up hairdryers at to catch people, well, overtaking....
Would love to do a proper scottish tour in something like the Evora.(y)

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Yes, I donated to their Christmas party last year on my way home for the holidays. Apparently overtaking lanes are fair game to set up hairdryers at to catch people, well, overtaking....
Would love to do a proper scottish tour in something like the Evora.(y)
Sorry to clutter your thread @Cooper

Look at these guys if you fancy doing something different. I'd recommend the Skye route, place is stunning. Highland Caterham Hire, Caterham 7 sports car hire in the Highlands and Islands of Northern Scotland, great roads, spectacular scenery and so much FUN

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Sorry to clutter your thread @Cooper

Look at these guys if you fancy doing something different. I'd recommend the Skye route, place is stunning. Highland Caterham Hire, Caterham 7 sports car hire in the Highlands and Islands of Northern Scotland, great roads, spectacular scenery and so much FUN

I follow them on Facebook, I really really want to rent that and go for a long weekend through Scotland Highlands and Islands!

My missus wouldn't be up for it though, so I'll be going alone!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
My mrs wouldnt really be up for going in a 7 either and tbh i dont think i could put up with one on a tour either. A later model Elise would be more my sort of car and maybe one i could tempt the mrs into..
Anyway, back on topic, more pictures please! :grinning:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
@Cooper

Where you in Helensburgh yesterday??
Yep was I spotted?

Average speed cameras =

IMG_9739.JPG

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
There's not much of that part of the world that isn't pretty epic. Did a tour with the Mrs last year in a fairly boring 4x4 but made up for it by going exploring up some forestry paths. TBH, I could have done most of it in the mx5 as they were soo smooth.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Nice buy, great colour, bet you are loving it.

Never driven a lotus but I'm sure they are cars that I would get on with as I like cars that give you that connected feeling which is why I dislike most modern cars as thats an area which is lacking massively in most of them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.