What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
You can buy them ready made bit handier.

P.s. I think you should keep them winter wheel on permanently looks far far better...and sell the speedline to me :p

Can buy them premade off the mps Facebook page, £14. But already behave bolts and nuts so just need the joints for £7. Might as well save and use the ££ on super lol.

nice try mate 😂

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
My good lady wife took the dog out for a walk. Well, she says walk, I reckon by the look of the car, it was a mud bath......
Anyway, cleaned it all up earlier...
I'd of walked the dog home, it will never be in my car as she casts like mad :joy:

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Got started fixing the coolant leak on the Z4, looks like it's weeping from the bottom radiator hose. Get parts ordered up tonight and put it back together during the week

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I'd of walked the dog home, it will never be in my car as she casts like mad :joy:
Ours is a wee Cockapoo, so doesn't cast at all which is great. The mess was easily cleaned, and I was out cleaning my cars when my wife arrived home with that mess in her car.
So I had all the gear to hand thankfully. I suppose it's one huge benefit of having leatger seats.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
View attachment 307163
Cleaned the wife’s motor for the new owners lifting it on Monday all being well. Used some chemical guys products for a change and was really impressed with them. The Tiguan hasn’t been washed in ages and it’s far to cold for this carry on 😂

watched it leave the driveway with the new owners, was gleaming going round the corner and there was a bit of sadness (never thought I would say that).

I received a call from a woman who tried to offer me more money if she could come and get it before the people due to lift it but was having none of it.

edited to save @G N K blood pressure 😂

Last edited:

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
watched it leave the driveway with the new owners after a woman phoned and offered me more money if she could come and get it before the people due to lift it, was gleaming going round the corner and there was a bit of sadness (never thought I would say that).
Good man, delighted that they came for it. Now for some car shopping! 😁

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
watched it leave the driveway with the new owners after a woman phoned and offered me more money if she could come and get it before the people due to lift it, was gleaming going round the corner and there was a bit of sadness (never thought I would say that).

So you agreed a deal, then chinned them off when someone else offered you more?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Good man, delighted that they came for it. Now for some car shopping! 😁

Good thing is she knows what she is after so just need to find it now 😂
Dammit Jonny, he was just about to flip his lid on someone else's behalf. Damn you to heck!!!

I was even nice enough to edit it to save his blood pressure 😂 had it done on me in the past and it’s not a nice feeling.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Got bored with all the talking about getting it back on the road.

Got insurance sorted out
Booked mot
Ordered diff bushes and a clutch

Started looking a subs at 2 in the morning last night too so might make a move on that to try and get something to do over the incoming lockdown here no doubt

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
watched it leave the driveway with the new owners, was gleaming going round the corner and there was a bit of sadness (never thought I would say that).

I received a call from a woman who tried to offer me more money if she could come and get it before the people due to lift it but was having none of it.

edited to save @G N K blood pressure 😂
dammit-like-the-way-you-do-bidness-memecrunch-com-victor-sweet-52967673.png

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Aye it is indeed. A better colour this time though, black. I’ve had too many silver cars lately lol
Love the estates of that shape, black is hard to keep clean, but i think its so easy to work with for wee mods (alloys etc) cause pretty much any colour goes with black.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
ah black is a nightmare to keep clean 😂 what’s the difference in the models?
They’re both ES models, but the E90 seems slightly better specced.

The E90 has front fog lights and electric rear windows, whereas the E46 hasn’t.

The E90, whilst having the same basic engine (M47) has 13bhp(wow! Lol) more standard (e46 is 150bhp).

So on paper anyway, the e90 seems to be the better car.

As for other details, the e90 has 9k miles less (wow again I know lol) and has a similar MOT date, both expiring in July.

But yea, black is a büggër to keep clean, but as @Jbridges522 says, it goes with so much more.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Looks so fresh with the facelift!

Very pleased with it, will make a great second car once I decide on what I'm buying next.

Side Steps, Android headunit, Supercharger Wheels and possibly Overfinch Gen1 Aero Lip next
Looks like no privacy glass? If so, nice! Love seeing a RR that doesn't have it.

Yes no tints, I really wanted the clear glass, suits the green and cream leather better just having it clear.