What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
A 911 would be good if you wanted to blend in with all the million others on the road.

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
A nice California is where I am working my way up to. Was initially thinking a manual 360 but you would constantly be worried using it. Loads of customers have Calis and never have a bit of bother with them.

Just to throw a cat among the pigeons, Gallardos are also similar money 🙈 if these lockdowns end and I can get back to some decent earnings I’ll be trying one over the summer lol

Chris0

RMS Regular
Do dealerships usually get these type of things in? Or is it just your run of the mill hatchbacks and family cars that are traded in?

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Do dealerships usually get these type of things in? Or is it just your run of the mill hatchbacks and family cars that are traded in?
We get everything and anything. From small hatchbacks to super saloons. Just depends on the customer and what they're trading it in for. Low value cars usually get thrown to the auction.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Took a notion yesterday Out of the blue with no prep or thoughts and transferred the 2k deposit money to a company to let me bid on this. Set my alarm for 1am to review some images that I ordered pre auction, 9am local time japan. Decided it was worth just over 16 grand to me so submitted the bid and went back to sleep
Woke up to find I Got blown out of the water. Lol. Japan prices are mental.

107C9543-543C-4022-8ECF-920469523F22.jpeg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
A lot of rent for a saliva. What did it make?

Sit down
£20400(by time it would be delivered and clear) For a well converted spec S

for reference my better spec pearl white factory spec R I paid 6 grand. Lol. I didn’t fully expect my bid to come through but that’s all I value a spec S at locally. Thought maybe 17 or 18 on a crazy day. Not 20+

Last edited:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
The grade 4. Aero kit. Tidy conversion is what pushed it so far.
Full genuine aero kit prob 2500-3 grand worth

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
CovidY0L0 in full swing. Lovey cars but some money!

they been rocketing longer than Covid.
jdm garage have a spec R aero for just under 30 grand lol.

I’ll keep a look at the auctions but I’d say I’ll get the deposit back and dismiss the idea again. Was just a whim. I don’t value them at that level

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
they been rocketing longer than Covid.
jdm garage have a spec R aero for just under 30 grand lol.

I’ll keep a look at the auctions but I’d say I’ll get the deposit back and dismiss the idea again. Lol

Just get yourself into one of them mint 10 grand E92 M3s mate.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3