What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I wouldn’t get 3 child seats in the back of my Passat. 1 seat and a proper booster seat and the middle passenger is squashed lol.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI

Screenshot_20210115-192108_Chrome.jpg

Seems a bit pricey.

Gambit

RMS Regular

Interesting when you go read about it basically the last hurrah by Holden special vehicles before GM killed Holden name. HSV threw everything at it. Original retail price was never made public either

Basically a piece of aussie history which is why they're all going mad for it. Flamin galahs

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Where are people pulling these prices from? Back in the day that would have been widely considered as the worst spec lol .. to be fair I like E36s and convertibles, but not E36 convertibles. The colour and interior combo is boggin😂 25k is mental!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Prices are mental on everything.
I just decided to pull my 2k deposit back that allowed me to bid in Japan. I don’t need it at all never mind enough to get caught up in a worldwide price war over a 25 year old Nissan lol

Dervhead

RMS Regular
Drives
SEAT
Prices are mental on everything.
I just decided to pull my 2k deposit back that allowed me to bid in Japan. I don’t need it at all never mind enough to get caught up in a worldwide price war over a 25 year old Nissan lol

Common sense prevails, bravo dear chap...

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
for a mad man maybe.
is that not about twice what it's worth bang for buck wise?
world's gone mental!

If it’s rust free it’s probably not far off. The reality is very little that’s any good is cheap at all. Kitted up e36 318 coupes are 6 grand. No one wants boring modern cars that has had a genuine interest in cars from that production era and it’s supply and demand.